ND Photography - Final major project Watch

poo-poo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I really cant come up with any ideas, what makes it harder is that i have to write the brief myself

We were told previouss students looked at 'representation of women' or 'saying goodbye'. I was thinking of looking at obsession.. Like collections but dont think it's strong enough..

Any ideas?
Spinnerette
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It is strong enough. It helps if you talk about your ideas with someone. It helps to bounce ideas off someone else. When I talk about my ideas with people I am able to think up more.

Obsession can go many ways:
Clothes, people tend to wear a certain type of clothes to look a certain way could that be an obsession in itself? It is all part of their identity and how they want others to see them as well, so there's a other areas to explore in that respect.

Make up? Animals? OCD? I mean with OCD you could go down the route of how people with OCD tend to repeat actions or must have things aligned a certain way and to a precise point. Cleanliness being next to Godliness and everything.

People develop obsessions over the oddest things, like celebrities and films and books and games. You can go a lot of places with this I hope this has helped you start to think more about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
26.98%
No (460)
73.02%

Watched Threads