Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the process of applying for a student loan and I know you have to provide evidence of your parents' incomes.

My dad works, so I can send his P60, so that's all fine and dandy. But my mum is a full time carer for my brother (who has autism), so the only 'income' she gets is from the Carer's Allowance she receives from the government.

My mum receives regular letters from them (when they tell her about any increases in the allowance), so would one of these letters be sufficient evidence to send to Student Finance England?

ReputationRep:
    the annual statement of allowance will do.

ReputationRep:
    Check the notes on the form. Or, if your parents support your application online through the website, itll tell you at the end what they can send in

ReputationRep:
    Make sure it's a printed P90 as I found they do not like hand-written forms.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.