Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlodnyu)
    Ok so reading this i dont think im gonna get in having finished my last exam yesterday and none seemed to go well. Am I right in thinking Philoshophy and Political Economy is competitive.The points thing gave me hope though with 4 A2s and 1 AS I could probably make the 340 equivalent oout of that even if I did really badly on some....I hope! Opinions plz
    Yes it is competitive. But if you can still get the same UCAS score then you'll have a better chance than those who have missed grades in their offer. Not a guaranteed chance, but a better one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    :facepalm:

I wasn't referring to every single question in this forum. I was referring to the "oh no I've mucked up an exam and think I've missed a grade in my offer....will I still get in?" questions, to which the answer is always inevitably the same. I've already given one answer to the OP, and my answer to anyone else in this thread who is wondering if they will get in if they've missed grades will be exactly the same (see above, if you want to see the answer). Also notice that I'm pretty much the only one who continues to answer those questions, in this thread anyway...if I didn't then who else would? It just goes to show that the question is asked too often when the information can already be found by searching, hence other users have stopped bothering. Obviously I should too, given the ungratefulness of people on here... I have already answered so many of the same question, if you look through my post history. Given that, I don't think I can really be blamed for being a little irked. Next time I shall just keep quiet instead of answering the question or pointing the individual in the right direction of finding an answer without me having to repeat myself alllll over again i.e. the search function.
    You're still doing it - note: it is NOT mandatory for YOU to answer. Just because no one else answers, doesn't mean you have to. For crying out loud.

So what if the question is being asked too often? It's a forum for christ sake! I for one didn't even know the search function existed for quite a while subsequent to joining; so first instincts would tell me: post a new thread.

And yeah, you've clicked; just keep your quiet; it's for the best.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2010

University open days

1. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.