Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone use clip in human hair extensions? watch

ReputationRep:
    Which are the best ones to get and where from?
    How much do they cost?
    Can you give me a guide of how many I need, I have just above shoulder length thick black hair, so I would need to make them look real buy using many so they are also thick?
    Can you make layers with them so they look even more real?

Any other good random tips would be great.

ReputationRep:
    the best ones are American Pride which are unfortunately discontinued in England now. You can still get them on Ebay but make sure they are new!
    I have 4 large ones (about 3 and a half inches wide) which i put at the back, and then, for they day I;ll use two more, one each side, that are about 1 and a half eaches wide and a couple that are just an inch wide. If I am going out (I like a big hair look!) I'll use a few more of the one and a half inh ones.
    You can make layers with them by placing different distances up your head, I place the big ones in a vertical line up the back of my hair and most people think they are real! you also can cut them but be careful!
    the best tip i have is to stick to clip in and never get sew in extensions!

ReputationRep:
    I have a question too... if my hair's just below shoulder length, quite think, and not reaaally layered, would hair extensions show up? and how many do you think i would need? thaaanks and i dont want to hijack the thread sorry!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.