The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I had my lip pierced and I found it so annoying that I had to take it out lol! Where will you get the third one?
3 of my best friends have their lip pierced. It's a very 'typical' piercing imo. I always try to go for something that's a little bit different, but if you want it done, do it.

Oh and it's piercings. There's no apostrophe.
Reply 3
I don't find them that much of a turn on. They make people like pretty young, especially lip piercings. That or I just associate them with young people.
I don't see how any piercing can be a turn on as such, unless it's somewhere naughty.

You asking people if the piercing in your lip is sexy is like saying, hey I have a mole here, does it turn you on? :lolwut: :p:
on the right person piercings can look really pretty, other times they look appalling
Ears and belly button - yes.

Other places generally look disgusting.
thehiddendoll
I have two piercing's already and im thinking of getting another one done they are both on lip! do you find them a turn on or no? :p:

It depends.

But if you like it then it's doesn't matter what other people think.
Reply 8
It depends on the person in my opinion and the location. I find genital and nipple piercings the biggest turn on for obvious reasons, next up would be lip and eyebrow I guess and that'd be it. I think nipple piercings are huge turn on but like I say it's all to do with personal taste.

Where will your next piercing be?
I don't mind.
But if a guy had his penis pierced I'd have to walk away :sigh:

Latest

Trending

Trending