Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to get something medium-sized on my foot in April and was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost roughly (£) or if anyone had something similar and how long it took.. Mum is paying for it though :woo: but still curious lol

I removed the previous hideous tattoo pic :yep: because it was just an example, not what i was going 2 get :nah: lol

ReputationRep:
    Really? Something similar? I mean...really? :nooo:
    Foot tattoo can be sexy but this is not, it's too huge

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm having 'Elizabeth' on the inside of my wrist (2" in length!) and that's costing me £60. So I'd imagine yours would be quite a bit more than that. No idea how long it'll take tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

lol it is a bit bigger than what i want .. i don't want anything on the sides though like the picture.. just my name and some designs around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

Exactly this.
    Its not the nicest foot tattoo I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    ergh wtf

(Original post by *my-future's-bright*)
    lol it is a bit bigger than what i want .. i don't want anything on the sides though like the picture.. just my name and some designs around
    why the hell do you want a tattoo of your own name? Only 2 reasons come to mind, either you're extremely forgetful in which case on your foot is probably not the best place to get it. Or you intend on stepping on a land mine some time in the future and wish your foot to be reunited with your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Well I'm having 'Elizabeth' on the inside of my wrist (2" in length!) and that's costing me £60. So I'd imagine yours would be quite a bit more than that. No idea how long it'll take tbh.

You're getting your name tattooed on yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I never understand people who get their own names tattooed, lower back tramp stamps are the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Where are you getting it done?! I had stars along my ankle/foot, and that cost me £30...

OP, that tattoo is hideous, and you're seriously going to regret that in a good five years or so. Please rethink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    You're getting your name tattooed on yourself?
    Yes, it's my name, my Grandma's name and the name of the most respected Monarchs in history - Elizabeth I.

(Original post by psychocustard)
    Where are you getting it done?! I had stars along my ankle/foot, and that cost me £30...

OP, that tattoo is hideous, and you're seriously going to regret that in a good five years or so. Please rethink.
    I'm having it done at Indigo Tattoo in Cheshire.

ReputationRep:
    of course i'm not getting that exact tattoo.. i've seen better like on miami ink .. tbh i just googled foot tattoo and chose the first one :p:..i'm getting it designed

ReputationRep:
    of course i'm not getting that exact tattoo.. i've seen better like on miami ink .. tbh i just googled foot tattoo and chose the first one :p:..i'm getting it designed

So how would we know how much it's going to cost if it doesn't look anything like that tattoo.

ReputationRep:
    OP you're better off looking at BMEZINE than google, you'll get many many more ideas and inspiration there.

ReputationRep:
    I love foot tattoos, but after how painful my first one was (on my spine), I dont think I wanna know... or do I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    So how would we know how much it's going to cost if it doesn't look anything like that tattoo.
    because i wanted to know how much foot tattoo cost but medium-sized...not as big as the pic.. i've made it a bit confusing now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lackofcolour)
    I never understand people who get their own names tattooed, lower back tramp stamps are the worst.
    Just curious, do you consider my tattoo to be a tramp stamp (see profile pic) because of it's placement...?

OP, I would expect your tattoo to cost between £40-80. Obviously this is dependent on size, colour, complexity and of course tattooist, but as it's going to be B&W, and your on foot so it can't be too large, I wouldn't expect to pay anymore than £80.

ReputationRep:
    I had one done about a week ago, it was £124 took about 58 mins but it killed, it shoul have taken just about30mins but cos it tickeled it took ages, it also hurt quite alot!

ReputationRep:
    because i wanted to know how much foot tattoo cost but medium-sized...not as big as the pic.. i've made it a bit confusing now
    it depends on what you are getting tattooed which is why if that isn't what you are having, not even close, we can't help at all.
    it depends on if you have colour or not, how long it will take, how big it is, how simple it is etc. . . without any idea of what you actually want, none of us can help in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    people have been telling me not to get my name but i don't know what to get .. everything else is kinda common to me. and you can hide a foot tattoo.. i dunno man but i want one

ReputationRep:
    people have been telling me not to get my name but i don't know what to get .. everything else is kinda common to me. and you can hide a foot tattoo.. i dunno man but i want one
    Get your name if it's what you want. But if people on here & elsewhere have made you doubt that it's the right idea, then it's probably not! I'm having "I defy you, stars" tattooed on my ribs in a few months :woo: for many reasons, it means things to me.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.