Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I talk to the guys I really fancy? watch

Because there are a couple here in halls. I've gotten signals from one or two who I've fancied since freshers. I may have had the odd word exchanged with them but want more. I see them out all the time aswell. How do I strike up a convo with them without seeming too keen/like I want to be friends. Or even better, how do I get them to notice me and chat to me?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You Grab him by the balls and you shake him about, you do the roley-poley until there is a drought, you do the hokey-pokey for a trout, casue that's what it's all about. =]

ReputationRep:
    'Hey there sheeeeeeeeexy boys, would you like some sucky sucky?'... is not the way to do it. Just use your intuition and go with the flow, its really not that hard - just say something like 'hey hows it going? having a good night?', if he's interested, he'll take the conversation from there.

ReputationRep:
    Smile, invite them for a coffee, or even MORE...

ReputationRep:
    Over the years I've learned that there is only one sure-fire way to do this.
    As you walk past them, grab them by the arm and drag them to the bathroom. Slam the door. Look into his eyes and raise your shirt. Keep flashing for 5-15 seconds(depends on how awesome your boobs are). Smile.
    From there, things will work out by themselves.

....Or you could just go and say hi.

ReputationRep:
    Sneak into their room somehow and get naked. Wait for them to appear and say 'Surprise'

But seriously, all you need to do is try and be a bit more sociable and start talking to them more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because there are a couple here in halls. I've gotten signals from one or two who I've fancied since freshers. I may have had the odd word exchanged with them but want more. I see them out all the time aswell. How do I strike up a convo with them without seeming too keen/like I want to be friends. Or even better, how do I get them to notice me and chat to me?

Thanks.
    Jesus Christ! How hard can this be....guys are not girls...you don't have to try so hard like this by posting and asking how....its easy just go to him and tell him! God!

ReputationRep:
    Just say:

Are we gonna bang doe??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fen)
    Over the years I've learned that there is only one sure-fire way to do this.
    As you walk past them, grab them by the arm and drag them to the bathroom. Slam the door. Look into his eyes and raise your shirt. Keep flashing for 5-15 seconds(depends on how awesome your boobs are). Smile.
    From there, things will work out by themselves.

....Or you could just go and say hi.
    HAHA that actually made me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    You Grab him by the balls and you shake him about, you do the roley-poley until there is a drought, you do the hokey-pokey for a trout, casue that's what it's all about. =]
    Girl you so crazy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.