Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I've

ReputationRep:
    I applied at Brighton for adult nursing and have an interview in March

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Swansea and UWE to do Adult Nursing. UWE rejected me within 2 weeks because "I didn't know enough about the profession", so if they still haven't responded consider it positive as they are quick to reject. I have my interview at Swansea on the 17th, its my first choice so I'm quite nervous but, I love it there! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i appiled to uwe for childs nursing and had to fill out a biographical questionaire but havnt heard back from that yet.

Keep on checking ur uwe login because somethings you might hear on there before you actually get a letter or hear on ucas track.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've applied to UEA and De Montfort.
    I've just got acknowledgements at the mo from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blousy)
    Oh cool, how long did it take them to get back to you?
    I sent my application in November and heard from them at the end of January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blousy)
    Hey all, I've
    Whaddup where did you end up going? I'm stuck between Swansea and UEA for genetics

ReputationRep:
    I went to UEA. Beautiful campus and pretty cheap living costs compared to most as far as I am aware.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.