Turn on thread page Beta

Which is worse: Rejected because of your personality or looks? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    What? I don't understand how you can change your looks. Can you morph your face or something?

And personality, if someone says your too shy; well you can attempt to become more confident.
    Do you actually really believe that it's easier to change your personality than looks? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how one can change their look, unless they can somehow morph their face. :P
    No, it's not the only way to improve your looks.

It's difficult to change a personality type - because it defines us. You probably wouldn't feel comfortable with yourself as it is something unnatural to adjust your personality to suit everyone's needs. It is pure hypocrisy So it is easier to change your appearance because you are still the same person and what's more, you feel better in your own skin.

ReputationRep:
    What? I don't understand how you can change your looks. Can you morph your face or something?

And personality, if someone says your too shy; well you can attempt to become more confident.
    The way you dress, how you do your hair, for girls dieting and make up, etc.

And as for morphing your face, there is always plastic surgery. lol

ReputationRep:

I think she's alluding to the current Western phenomenon whereby beautiful young girls think that they look horrific without make up, i.e. insecurity, rather than true ugliness of the type I exude. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Personality.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.