How do you know if a guy likes you? watch

ReputationRep:
    =s :confused:

ReputationRep:
    He gets a boner.

ReputationRep:
    i say go for it

ReputationRep:
    He sprays you with can of silly string at parties!

ReputationRep:
    OP: As is evidenced by the first 3 posts, you won't get any serious answers from this. Just use the search function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    He gets a boner.
    well i'm safe then he just stares at my boobs

ReputationRep:
    I would offer a serious answer, but being a guy who has never even tried to flirt with anyone or show any signs of liking them, I wouldn't be much help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I would offer a serious answer, but being a guy who has never even tried to flirt with anyone or show any signs of liking them, I wouldn't be much help.
    you can help all you like honestly =] i'm sure you would be of help i'm just plain confused by him llol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    i've known this guy since i was 6 and he's 3 years older.
    over the last couple of years he's totally changed around me, being extra nice and trying to spend loads of time with me etc etc but i don't want to ask him if he likes me out right because hes my mums best friends son =s :confused:
    just ask him.. if you like him then go for it...it would probably be fun.

ReputationRep:
    whatever happened to communication between two people? just ask the guy. in the wild you don't find animals asking for advice on relationships, they just get on with it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    if he is confident he will tell you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artymess)
    whatever happened to communication between two people? just ask the guy. in the wild you don't find animals asking for advice on relationships, they just get on with it :holmes:

i won't ask him mainly because i couldn't think of a worse thing to do he just says stuff like (you have no idea what i think of you) so god knows what thats supposed to mean lol

ReputationRep:
    ask him

ReputationRep:
    i can't just randomly ask lol

ReputationRep:
    Get slightly drunk then make a move, if he goes for it then alright but if he goes "WTF" then you can blame it on the alcohols...

ReputationRep:
    lol thats an idea but i spend way too much time with the guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    i've known this guy since i was 6 and he's 3 years older.
    over the last couple of years he's totally changed around me, being extra nice and trying to spend loads of time with me etc etc but i don't want to ask him if he likes me out right because hes my mums best friends son =s :confused:
    I dnno what a guy would do to show that he likes you, but here are some things that he won;t do if he likes you:

-Push you down the stairs
    -ignore you
    -murder you

ReputationRep:
    If you know him that well, just ask, mofo.
    You've known him for years, you should be comfortable with him/

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd guess he likes you.
    And if you're not willing to ask him outright, just flirt back, see how he responds.
    Positively= you're in there.
    Negatively= you've lost nothing, and at least you'll know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    I dnno what a guy would do to show that he likes you, but here are some things that he won;t do if he likes you:

-Push you down the stairs
    -ignore you
    -murder you

well i'm still alive =] so he mustn't hate me
    and he deffinitly doesn't ignore me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.