Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    please help i have o idea what theyre going to ask me as an essay questions or what kind of math problems they will give me or how the inerview will take place and what kind of questions they'll ask me please help its in a few days. and if anyone knows where i can see any past questions that will very usefull
    Thank you so much:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jornax)
    please help i have o idea what theyre going to ask me as an essay questions or what kind of math problems they will give me or how the inerview will take place and what kind of questions they'll ask me please help its in a few days. and if anyone knows where i can see any past questions that will very usefull
    Thank you so much:o:
    You should have prepared earlier! Use the 'search' function of this forum and type in 'nursing interview questions.' Should help! Also there's a thread in this forum section about nursing interviews & tips.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.