Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which celebrities have you spoken to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    OK, I don't care who you've seen, there's already a thread on this.

So, which celebrities have you spoken to in real life?

I've only spoken to Janine Butcher. She was in Manchester in July 08 filming for a programme called 'The Wire'.

ReputationRep:
    Lights (a singer)
    Ray Mears (some survival expert)
    Robert Winston Smith (scientist dude)
    Billie Joe Armstrong (from greenday)
    I met Hey Monday just before their gig as they were wondering into Wagamama's XD

ReputationRep:
    Quite a surprising number actually! Probably most famous was Tom Cruise, and longest conversation was with James May, who I was sat next to at the Valkyrie premiere (or more so, Kate Adie (do famous journos count?) who is really good friends with my uncle's gf and who we've had round for meals a few times).

ReputationRep:
    I've spoken to Dani Harmer in Tracey Beaker 3 years ago . She visited my school to tell the performing arts and drama students how they can improve on their assessment

ReputationRep:
    apparently i had multiple chats with annie lennox when i was still in a buggy.. my dads ex used to do her makeup..

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to Mexgan Fox once, but then security and wrestled me to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    Ant & Dec
    Vinnie Jones
    A old school good Arsenal footballer still alive today can't remember his name though
    I've seen Katie Price in my local Tesco's when I was on my shift
    Luke Worrall even though he's not famous as such he went to my school so I spoke to him a couple of times now he's linking Kelly Osbourne

My friend met Levi Roots once at college

ReputationRep:
    I spoken to Beyonce. She stopped during her last tour to talk to someone in the audience and it was me!! I was like :O lol! OH!! and during video phone she through her handbag into the audience and I caught it!! Great night!!

ReputationRep:
    Justin Beiber
    that Fred guy from Skins
    JaJa who was on eastenders a few weeks ago
    Neve Campbell

ReputationRep:
    Dan Paris (Drew Kirk from Neighbours) and one of the Gladiators.

Probably cooler was when Chris Moyles was in our small village in Wales..he was ill and had to book to see an emergency doctor, who happened to be my dad at the time. Funnily enough my dad didn't even know who he was and was totally confused when he saw scores of people hanging around the surgery wanting autographs and taking photos!!

ReputationRep:
    None, other than some very minor Irish celebrities.

-Tim McGarry
    -Frank Mittchell
    -Jim Corr

Yeah, I wish I could say I spoke to more prominent celebrities, but I haven't.

ReputationRep:
    angelica bell (from when I was on 5050 with my primary school )
    like no-one else i dont think woah i thought id at least spoke to one or two

ReputationRep:
    John Cleese, and a few cricketers.

ReputationRep:
    lee mead was my fave (in covent garden)
    linda barker (interior designer - Birmignham NEC - good food show)
    wawrick davies (professor flitwick from harry potter and one of the lead dwarf guys is narnia) becuase he lives 5 mins away and has visited our school couple of times)
    freddie from skins (was at a party with him, he lives nearby too!)
    aston from JLS (went to school with my sis, came round my house for her bday party..they were 13!)
    rowan atkinson also lives 20 mins away but ive never met him dad has though..
    peterborough just breeds up and coming celebs...:P

ReputationRep:
    I used to know Eddie Roberts, he was a motorbike racer in the past. We used to live near him.

I have also spoken to Jimmy Carr a few times after his live gigs, probably met some other celebs too but I cannot remember xD

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to akshay kumar, and zainab from eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    Alan Silittoe (Not really a celebrity)
    Some girl from Skins

Pretty much it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redders13)
    lee mead was my fave.
    wawrick davies (professor flitwick from harry potter and one of the lead dwarf guys is narnia) becuase he lives 5 mins away
    freddie from skins (was at a party with him, he lives nearby too!)
    aston from JLS (went to school with my sis, came round my house for her bday party..they were 13!)
    rowan atkinson also lives 20 mins away but ive never met him dad has though..
    peterborough just breeds up and coming celebs...:P
    Lucky!!.....i think i should go to peterborough!....

ReputationRep:
    Nikki Chapman (pop idol)
    She was on the saturday show...i was part of the audience

ReputationRep:
    I was hit in the face by a football by Prince William in 2007.

Silly World Scout Jamborees inviting royalty there xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.