Turn on thread page Beta

Which celebrities have you spoken to? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've spoken to Jimmy Carr, he wished my boyfriend happy birthday and said to me that 'despite the jokes he makes - i don't actually have to put out just because it was his birthday, although it would be polite to' said I was pretty and gave me a hug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Somehow I suspect that's too good to be true?
    I'm hardly gonna lie for internet props, its not like the person with the best story gets rep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Olivia Woolley off university challenge :p: we chased after her down a street in London!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    Olivia Woolley off university challenge :p: we chased after her down a street in London!
    She's one of my friends tutors I think

ReputationRep:
    John Barrowman, James Marsters,Noel Edmonds, Carol Vorderman. I"ve met JB 4 times and he always has time for a good old natter......and a big tight hug too!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just the one: Jangrafess :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redders13)
    lee mead was my fave (in covent garden)
    linda barker (interior designer - Birmignham NEC - good food show)
    wawrick davies (professor flitwick from harry potter and one of the lead dwarf guys is narnia) becuase he lives 5 mins away and has visited our school couple of times)
    freddie from skins (was at a party with him, he lives nearby too!)
    aston from JLS (went to school with my sis, came round my house for her bday party..they were 13!)
    rowan atkinson also lives 20 mins away but ive never met him dad has though..
    peterborough just breeds up and coming celebs...:P
    Im from peterborough too!
    I used to be friends with Aston from JLS , however i kinda lost contact with him when he moved to london!

I have never ever even bumped into Luke Pasqualino aka Freddie from Skins, how weird is that, i swear everyone from peterborough has a photo with him haha!

ReputationRep:
    Brix Smith Start (now my friend on facebook ), and Trinny and Susannah.

ReputationRep:
    Served Jeremy Kyle at my pub...was a *******. We weren't serving outside and he came up to me and said 'Why aren't you serving outside?! It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard'...and I couldn't resist raising an eyebrow and saying 'That's the most ridiculous thing you've heard?'

Served Hugh Grant at the same pub...lovely man. Obviously didn't say much to me apart from me taking his order.

Met Fergie (the duchess, not Black Eyed Peas) in Dubai last Easter. Really nice lady.

Had a chat with Jay Kay last summer...for all the bad rap he gets, he's actually pretty safe.

Jimmy Carr was on the same plane as me a couple of years ago, across the aisle! I kept looking over and not believing it was him, just a really good lookalike...most celebrities travel first class. Then someone came over to him and asked for an autograph and he gave it and seemed quite nice, so I asked for one too and had a brief conversation. Bit of a legend. But yeah, he really does have a massive face.

Lee Mead after one of the play previews before opening night...was a brief 'hello', autograph and hug...wouldn't exactly count it as a conversation, but there we go.

That's all I can think of. Unless you count Nicholas Hoult and Alex Pettyfer, I met them both at a few parties back when I was at school, they live near me. They aren't exactly big celebrities though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uel369)
    I spoken to Beyonce. She stopped during her last tour to talk to someone in the audience and it was me!! I was like :O lol! OH!! and during video phone she through her handbag into the audience and I caught it!! Great night!!
    god i envy you!

ReputationRep:
    David attaborough
    chuckly brothers
    and most of the cebebies and bbc cast

All filmed around my house as part of a nature show.

ReputationRep:
    The Prime Minister
    Jack Straw
    John Prescott
    David Blunkett
    Ed Miliband
    Eddie Izzard
    Emma Watson (VIP Bar at Reading)
    Pixie Geldof (VIP Bar at Reading, although I didn't actually realise who it was until after I'd served her. My colleague ID'd her, which was hilarious.)

Oh yeah, that bloke that presents Bargain Hunt on BBC2 haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    She's one of my friends tutors I think
    Wow! Next time you see your mate, get her to ask Olivia Woolley if she remembers some girls running up to her near Euston a few months ago! :p:

ReputationRep:
    The lead singer of BFMV signed my hip when they supported ffaf in newcastle in 06. :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    The Prime Minister
    Jack Straw
    John Prescott
    David Blunkett
    Ed Miliband

Eddie Izzard
    Emma Watson (VIP Bar at Reading)
    Pixie Geldof (VIP Bar at Reading, although I didn't actually realise who it was until after I'd served her. My colleague ID'd her, which was hilarious.)

Oh yeah, that bloke that presents Bargain Hunt on BBC2 haha.
    My friend did a weeks work experiance with a local MP, who's labour ofcourse, he was snuck into a labout only party at one point when he's registered concervitive and met all them.

ReputationRep:
    All Of Them!

ReputationRep:
    Simon Neil, from Biffy Clyro. I hugged him :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha no one amazing if i'm honest.
    a few people from hollyoaks in clubs in liverpool
    ian beale from eastenders - alton towers, sat next to him on the ride haha
    gary rhodes
    matt di angelo - god he's gorgeous
    lee mead
    jay from inbetweeners
    calvin harris' support band
    saw brendan, camilla and anton from strictly come dancing at the bbc
    harry enfield
    hugh edwards on a journalism day at the bbc.

my friend met jude law at the airport, he said she was cute. now THAT is something worthwhile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theliongirl)
    Met quite a few, but the famous ones:
    Miley (She's so fake! )
    Nick Jonas, in topshop last year.
    Leona Lewis has come round to ours a few times for diner, last time I saw her was the begginig of last year. Her boyfriend is good friends with my dad. There engaged now
    Taylor Swift, lasted about 2 minutes She's so down to earth.
    That's it.

Edit:
    Sharron (writer of Paralysed)
    Richard Mccan

:eek: Which topshop was nick jonas in???

heh, i have a huge crush on him and i'm an 18 yr old future medic wanna be..... :o:

ReputationRep:
    Sir Steve Redgrave
    Richard Wilson (aka Victor Meldrew)
    Andrew Marr (it was only a hello, but it made my year :proud:)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.