Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Example, it was a little conversation in a toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Shane Richie - I was at work at a theme park and it was reeeally busy, he tried to return a half drank bottle of water, he said that he'd bought it and someone had already drank some! As that sort of thing happened there and I wasn't paying much attention I was just like 'yeah go for it!' Then he laughed and said, 'Not really I drank it!' Then I realised who he was and sold him some sweets
    Jon Tickle (From one of the many Big brother series - not really a celebrity I know) - He bought loads of envelopes just after the big brother series he was in. For his fan mail maybe? He kept looking at me like I should go, 'Oh wow you're that guy off big brother!' He seemed like an idiot.

So no-one really 'big' or who made a real lasting impression!

ReputationRep:
    Uri Gellar was on the same flight as me on a school trip to Venice. We recognised him in Heathrow and chased him down, he spoke to us all which was really sweet, and put up with thw whole trip of 40 kids having pictures with him. But then he was friends with Michael Jackson.
    One of the Chuckle Brothers lived next door to my friend and ran over her dog... Spoke to him a few times.
    And Reggie Yates. Mmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Thom yorke i was surfing and there he was! couldnt surf to save his life though :P

ellen mcarther
    phil hammond (ha)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm,
    Met all of Scouting for Girls at the Xmas gigs (Greg, Pete and Roy)
    Agyness Deyn
    Angelica Bell
    Ian Watkins (Lostprophets)
    Ricky Whittle (Hollyoaks)
    Young Guns members
    Josh and Matt (YMAS)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever spoken to/met anyone famous actually. I think the Queen Mother came to some sort of function I was at when I was very young, but that's about it. I've never seen anyone famous out and about. I thought I saw that Jonny Vegas bloke in sainsburys once, but it could have just been some fat bloke.

To be fair though I spent about 20 of my 22 years in a small town where nothing much ever happens though, so it's hardly surprising.

ReputationRep:
    Ken Livingstone and Dwain Chambers.

ReputationRep:
    I saw those conjoined twin girls from the USA in Windsor a few days ago! :ninja:

Them!

Don't think I should say, she's dead now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The late Steve Irwin

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Laurie
    Johnny Depp
    David Beckham
    Beyonce
    Jay-Z
    Cheryl Cole
    Blake Lively
    Kristen Bell

ReputationRep:
    Sven Goran Erikson, just me and him in the gym. He asked if I wanted to use the treadmill as he was on it for no jokes like an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Natasha from Atomic Kitten
    John and Edward!
    Lucas Leiva
    Quite a few people from Hollyoaks & Brookside
    & my favourite, Mats Wilander in the middle of a tennis match! I was his hawk-eye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowlolly)
    Hmm,
    Met all of Scouting for Girls at the Xmas gigs (Greg, Pete and Roy)
    Agyness Deyn
    Angelica Bell
    Ian Watkins (Lostprophets)
    Ricky Whittle (Hollyoaks)
    Young Guns members
    Josh and Matt (YMAS)
    My friend (the one in my sig :sad:) saw him shopping in Debenhams and took photos with him and everything :eek:
    He's cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uel369)
    I spoken to Beyonce. She stopped during her last tour to talk to someone in the audience and it was me!! I was like :O lol! OH!! and during video phone she through her handbag into the audience and I caught it!! Great night!!
    OHMYGOSH! I am sooo jealous of this! You must have been really close to the B-stage?

ReputationRep:
    Pete Doherty and the other members of Babyshambles (Drew, Adam, Mick), Biffy Clyro, We Are Scientists, Billy Connelly and Paolo Nutini sat across from me on the train

Some other bands too: The Dykeenies, The Enemy, The Subways.

ReputationRep:
    Erm David Tennant -Covent Garden
    One of the Misteeq girls
    Katie Price/Jordan while we were watching Peter Andre perform in Finsbury Park
    Bill Odie (some wildlife guy)
    Blazin Squad (:facepalm:
    McFly :facepalm:
    Gok Wan-covent garden

Mums spoken to Simon Cowell & James May & Jonathon Ross

Dads spoken to : Jonathon Ross ( grew up together) and the other Ross bros and sister
    Robert DeNiro, Arnold Swarzeneggar, Spice Girls, Footie Players from West Ham back in the day (Joe Cole Frank lampard etc) more but these are his most memorable-he was security at Great Ormond Street Hospital...hes 6ft 10 so he looked after the important wards
    Also played snooker against that big guy from Big Break and Stephen Hendry...played darts against Wolfie

BF- Peterborough United and Man U teams a couple of years ago as he was working there at the time and he got a chance to have a chat. Also Jamelia too.

I wanna meet Stephen Fry :drool:

ReputationRep:
    At least 50 international cricketers

I've been to a party held by Dame Judi Dench (my dad's god-son is related to her)

James May (walked in front of the camera while he was doing some programme about aeroplanes at henden and he shouted at me)

Lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch, Ivan Moody
    Bassist of Protest The Hero, Arif Mirabdolbaghi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnetaLovesYou)
    Im from peterborough too!
    I used to be friends with Aston from JLS , however i kinda lost contact with him when he moved to london!

I have never ever even bumped into Luke Pasqualino aka Freddie from Skins, how weird is that, i swear everyone from peterborough has a photo with him haha!
    haha thats so funny! we're getting quite a few celebs down our hand lol. that is wierd u havnt seen him, he loves to parade around! i always see him out shopping on a saturday with a bunch of 14 year old girls chasing him! at the party though he didnt come across as a great guy, then again when everyones crowding around you can't help it... and he is fit! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    angelica bell (from when I was on 5050 with my primary school )
    like no-one else i dont think woah i thought id at least spoke to one or two
    lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.