Turn on thread page Beta

Which celebrities have you spoken to? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran Katzenjammer)
    Rimmer! :eek:

Jealous. If there's a new series of Red Dwarf it won't be as good as the original ones... but at least the gang will have some acting work again. :p:

Nice signature, by the way.
    I've seen Craig Charles too, but too young to remember if I spoke to him or not haha. Would be good if they did something new, I liked the recent 3 part thingy they did. My mate got Rimmer to sign his rubiks cube, but then he got drunk and played with it, and rubbed it all off. What a plonk.

ReputationRep:
    Gael Garcia Bernal
    Antonio Banderas
    Penelope Cruz
    David Gest (lol!)
    Hugo Chavez
    Jimmy Nail
    Michael Owen
    Various equestrian people- Oliver Townend, Zara Phillips, Mary King, William Fox Pitt et al
    Johnny Cash <3 My absolute hero!
    Enrique Iglesias
    World No. 1 polo player Adolfo Cambiaso
    Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Tim Henman
    Colin Firth a few weeks ago followed by...
    The Queen

I've played polo against princes william and harry so although I didn't talk to them I tried to bump them off their horses...

Oh, I also translated for George W. Bush but I didn't talk directly so I guess that doesn't count!
    There are more, but those are the ones that I instantly remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    Gael Garcia Bernal
    Antonio Banderas
    Penelope Cruz
    David Gest (lol!)
    Hugo Chavez
    Jimmy Nail
    Michael Owen
    Various equestrian people- Oliver Townend, Zara Phillips, Mary King, William Fox Pitt et al
    Johnny Cash <3 My absolute hero!
    Enrique Iglesias
    World No. 1 polo player Adolfo Cambiaso
    Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Tim Henman
    Colin Firth a few weeks ago followed by...
    The Queen

I've played polo against princes william and harry so although I didn't talk to them I tried to bump them off their horses...

Oh, I also translated for George W. Bush but I didn't talk directly so I guess that doesn't count!
    There are more, but those are the ones that I instantly remember
    Jesus Christ. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Tommy Boyd - He was my football coach when i was younger.. :o:

Nick Mason - Drummer from Pink Floyd. Helped him put a cover on his "priceless Ferrari" up at Goodwood Revival when he couldn't figure it out. Interesting guy.

David James - Outside Fratton Park before a game

Hermann Hreidersson - Same as DJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushaboom)
    :zomg: No way, I am SO jealous! I need details, what did she say?

Oh, and I saw Colin Firth in San Diego!
    Well... She came down from the ceiling and sang and spun through the air to a wee stage in the centre of the crowd where I was standing... right against!! She did a Destiny's Child Medley and when it came to same my me she stopped half way through and lent into the crowd to say "Say. My. Name." and I was like "Meh. Meh. B-B-B-Beyonce. OMG!!" Ha!! lol!! and then my friends were like "Ahh!!" Then Beyonce was like "What's your name?" and I said, quite shyly, "Uel." She thought it was an beautiful name... really Unique. I nearly died. LOL!!

Then, as if that wasn't enough when she was singing video phone she had a small black House of Dereon clutch and when it got ti the it "You say you like my bag and the colour of my nails." She swung the bag in a circle and let go and I grabbed it!! Amazing!!

Good night!!!

Here's a link to my fb. There's an album of the concert and there's a pic my friend took of her while she was talking!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1662393824

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uel369)
    Well... She came down from the ceiling and sang and spun through the air to a wee stage in the centre of the crowd where I was standing... right against!! She did a Destiny's Child Medley and when it came to same my me she stopped half way through and lent into the crowd to say "Say. My. Name." and I was like "Meh. Meh. B-B-B-Beyonce. OMG!!" Ha!! lol!! and then my friends were like "Ahh!!" Then Beyonce was like "What's your name?" and I said, quite shyly, "Uel." She thought it was an beautiful name... really Unique. I nearly died. LOL!!

Then, as if that wasn't enough when she was singing video phone she had a small black House of Dereon clutch and when it got ti the it "You say you like my bag and the colour of my nails." She swung the bag in a circle and let go and I grabbed it!! Amazing!!

Good night!!!

Here's a link to my fb. There's an album of the concert and there's a pic my friend took of her while she was talking!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1662393824
    :eek3:
    I can't believe you were the "Say my name" person!
    I saw the I am tour as well, but it wasn't the same night - I definitely remember that the "Say my name" person was not Uel!
    Well, even if I unfortunately wasn't able to converse with the beautiful B, that had to be one of the best nights of my life, she is a truely amazing performer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    :eek: Which topshop was nick jonas in???

heh, i have a huge crush on him and i'm an 18 yr old future medic wanna be..... :o:

Manchester...in town
    it was towards the end of 2009...November or December

really down to earth guy...maybe someday I can meet someone just like

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I met Sir Michael Caine. That was pretty good. Since then I met Ben from A1, not the same league really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    David Schwimmer (ross from friends) x 2
    josh homme spoke to me at a gig
    jesse hughes spoke to me at a gig

um, that's it i think. i've seen kate moss in nyc but didn't speak to her.

Where?!
    How?!
    What did he say?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeremy_Whiskers)
    Michael Jackson, Michael Schumacher, Beyonce, Roger Federer, Bill Clinton, Steve Irwin, Fidel Castro, David Beckham, Ian Mckellen (Gandalf), Angelina Jolie, Hugh Laurie, Britney Spears and Hu Jintao.
    Where?
    When?
    How?
    What did he say?
    I need details!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    Where?!
    How?!
    What did he say?!
    Well i was a massive fan of his, so i went to see his play in London 'Some Girls' and i met him at the stage door on a friday and then again on the saturday.
    He was friendly, but it was because he had to be...he doesn't seem exceptionally friendly though, and this is a massive fan saying that. I told him his play was brilliant and he was like 'ahh cheers, thanks' etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    Well i was a massive fan of his, so i went to see his play in London 'Some Girls' and i met him at the stage door on a friday and then again on the saturday.
    He was friendly, but it was because he had to be...he doesn't seem exceptionally friendly though, and this is a massive fan saying that. I told him his play was brilliant and he was like 'ahh cheers, thanks' etc.
    He had a play? when? what year?
    I've heard that he's "really shy", so I guess that might be it, I mean he grew up in the limelight- quite literally!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    He had a play? when? what year?
    I've heard that he's "really shy", so I guess that might be it, I mean he grew up in the limelight- quite literally!
    It was 2005, the west end at the Gielgud theatre.

ReputationRep:
    Richard Branson
    Konnie Huq
    John Barrowman
    Jake Woods (maz from eastenders i think)
    Blake (a classical boy band)
    Gryff Rhys Jones
    Pixie Lott

I shall probably think of more the second i click 'repy'

You know what, I was about to say I haven't spoken to any celebrity... but I remembered one of my good friends is a famous model now (not in england). Though when I met her she wasn't a celebrity.

But apart from her, none :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theliongirl)
    Met quite a few, but the famous ones:
    Miley (She's so fake! )
    Nick Jonas, in topshop last year.
    Leona Lewis has come round to ours a few times for diner, last time I saw her was the begginig of last year. Her boyfriend is good friends with my dad. There engaged now
    Taylor Swift, lasted about 2 minutes She's so down to earth.
    That's it.
    :O:O:O:O:O How and when??!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.