The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anonymous
Anon please.

so i just realised im turning 18 in 2 months and I really want to get laid! before you say anything, yes I know that there are people of 18 and above who still haven't done it, but I think that I'm ready. The problem is I don't have a partner or any suitors.
I don't want to throw a massive B'day party either, because it's not my thing. I just want to go and sit in a restaurant with a couple of close friends, not have to worry about huge preparations, clubs etc.

Any ideas about how to find someone?

thanks xx

Ring a plumber.
Reply 41
Try this:

you are not ready, because you are not mature enought to see that it really doesn't matter.
I love how people on TSR ignore direct questions of threads like these and instead use it as an excuse to preach to the OP.

Just go to a club on your own and stand at the bar :yy:
DaveSteed24
This :smile: i want my first time to be with someone i love, there is no 'right time to lose it' - i'm 19 and i don't care i'm a virgin because i know when i do lose it, it will be a million times more special :smile:

I don't think I've met many men who think this as well! :smile:
Reply 45
Da hell is happening to the world
Reply 46
Magickal_Faerie
Oh dont wish to lose it because it's the 'in thing'! If you're ready then great, but I'd suggest waiting till you find someone you really like rather than losing it before you're 18 to a random. Sorry if thats not what you want to hear but thats what I think!

Well volunteered! /thread
:o:
DaveSteed24
This :smile: i want my first time to be with someone i love, there is no 'right time to lose it' - i'm 19 and i don't care i'm a virgin because i know when i do lose it, it will be a million times more special :smile:

Wow, I'm in utter shock to be honest! :yep:
Reply 48
one word idiot!

"phonebox"
Reply 49
Go out, get drunk and make a move on a fat girl. If you're a girl, ignore the making a move on the fat girl bit.
This is really sad. Why on earth you would want to lose your virginity to someone that you barely even know and who has no respect or love for you is completely beyond me. The first time you have sex isn't supposed to be particularly pleasant...but to have that as well as it being with someone you don't love. It's madness. I know we're all saying what you don't want to hear...but we'd be lying if we told you any different! It's a ridiculous idea...and you shouldn't even think about it...it's not like you're even with anyone. Why exactly do you not want to be a virgin when you're 18? Do you think that everyone will think you're really uncool? I actually think people have more respect for those who wait...

But don't blame us when you regret it
DaveSteed24

Yes, thankyou! A man who speaks sense! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending