The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

An Equalibrium
coming from he guy who posts homoerotic pics on is profile, quit talking about tail we all know ure gay.

The only "gay" here is you by spelling you are as ure, you idiot!
Reply 21
It improves by meeting people, not neccessarily at Uni.

Mine hasn't started yet...

P.s. It's only easy with the slags. Your mates are desperate !!
a_t
This, well played Nebula

I calls 'em as I sees 'em. What can I say? It's a gift.
Reply 23
OP you'd get more poosay if you watched Bleach, trust me, it's way better than Naruto !!
irrelevant but OP your sig <3
fox_the_fix
Go jerk off to anime you fag

oh look what it is a raging homosexual, go eat a dick you douche
Fear Nothing
The only "gay" here is you by spelling you are as ure, you idiot!

hey, how about I improve my spelling once you get your mouth off of fox the fix's dick, mkay?
look guys, how about providing some actual input instead of just ******** on an anime that i happen to like, i know many "cool" guys who think naruto is great
Reply 28
you ain't gonna be getting no pussy when you have naruto in your sig
Reply 29
An Equalibrium
look guys, how about providing some actual input instead of just ******** on an anime that i happen to like, i know many "cool" guys who think naruto is great

bah "cool guys" hahahaha sorry but thats hilarious! Are you 5?
Hooj
OP you'd get more poosay if you watched Bleach, trust me, it's way better than Naruto !!

Agreed.
An Equalibrium
hey, how about I improve my spelling once you get your mouth off of fox the fix's dick, mkay?

Wow and the 9 year old strikes again. Go away you big baby.
i got a bf after two weeks, so yes.
Reply 33
Yes, you really are. But you're also gunna get a **** load of STIs. Have fun!
I think your answer is 'no-ish'. Not sure why your getting so much stick for your anime loving, so what?
Reply 35
It is no easier or harder to get it than in normal life , I always :lol: at those nerds who think freshers week will solve their loser no sex problems
Rimipie
you ain't gonna be getting no pussy when you have naruto in your sig

hey you're not a total loss, you on tmobile babes? :sexface:
What's with all the Naruto hate?

:sexface: Sasuke!
Dnator
It is no easier or harder to get it than in normal life , I always :lol: at those nerds who think freshers week will solve their loser no sex problems

i take it no success then?
Reply 39
An Equalibrium
i take it no success then?

It must be difficult to be as funny as you are not, and I have a girlfriend of 3 years, so I get less sex at uni than normally, though that is still probably a hell of a lot more than you will ever get

Latest

Trending

Trending