Turn on thread page Beta

How long is someone contagouis after a stomach bug? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey , one of my best friends got really sick on tues/wed with a stomach bug , he said he felt bad for a few days before hand and then felt a lot better on Thursday. There is a party tomorrow (saturday) and i am wondering if he will still be contagious by saturday night when i will see him and hang out with him amongst other people.He said that it is probably Rota or Noro Virus , I am very worried about catching anything because i have important exams all next week and being ill would cause a lot of problems with the exam boards, travel e.t.c.
    Do you think that its likely i will catch something off him?

Sorry for my rambeling , Thank youuu

I'll ask a mod to move this to the Health forum.

Also, if he felt a lot better on Thursday then it will most likely have washed itself out. And that's another day/2 and then you have the party so it's likely it will have left him completely.

I would be more worried about catching one from someone at the party.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.