Turn on thread page Beta

John Terry; The new Tiger Woods. watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone who goes to Chelsea games, please report the chants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Someone who goes to Chelsea games, please report the chants
    We're going to have a nice mix now. Last season 'his mums a thief!', this season at home we got to add 'his dads a dealer!', and now this to add on. ******* brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and just to add to the 'Chelsea image', Ashley Cole also got banned from driving for 4 months today.

Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    Typical behaviour from the racist, touting 'ingerlund' captain.
    Stepping on dodgy territory are you not?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the first to click on a link to the News of the World if a private story would have been established, despite your username.

ReputationRep:
    After the 29th used of the term 'junction' in the opening paragraph, I stopped pretending to understand.

I should learn to just read replies in threads. :awesome:

Apparently Ashley Cole is cheating on Cheryl with 3 women, but that's according to Mirror's 'we can't name them but here's some really subtle clues' Wicked Whistle.

ReputationRep:
    Nice little list of his cockups.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle304737.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Nice little list of his cockups.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle304737.html
    More devastatingly poor articles from tabloid press.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    True, i feel desperately sorry for his mother after being dragged round a shop and forced to steal at knifepoint. Or his dad who was conned into drug dealing by someone at gunpoint. I guess Terrys drinks were spiked during the 9/11 incident and all the others too.

Poor family.

ReputationRep:
    True, i feel desperately sorry for his mother after being dragged round a shop and forced to steal at knifepoint. Or his dad who was conned into drug dealing by someone at gunpoint. I guess Terrys drinks were spiked during the 9/11 incident and all the others too.

Poor family.

Writing a list of 1.2.3.4.5 with stories about him in the last ten years is hardly great journalism, is it? If it's considered to be though, I should probably think about changing university courses asap.

The actions of his mother and father are the actions of his mother and father, not his, so why did you associate them with that being a cockup of his?

Okay, so he's had some trouble with drinks etc in the past - but I firmly believe he's come along way from that. Not everyone is perfect, and John Terry isn't an exception - however he's had a raw deal throughout his career from the tabloid press constantly sensationalising his private life.

Booze, gambling and alledged infidelity - I don't think any of those quite match up to physically punching someone, as another well known England "star" has.

ReputationRep:
    Writing a list of 1.2.3.4.5 with stories about him in the last ten years is hardly great journalism, is it? If it's considered to be though, I should probably think about changing university courses asap.
    Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps he shouldn't put themselves in those situations? Then the journalists wouldn't be writing all these 'devastatingly poor' articles about the England captain.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps he shouldn't put themselves in those situations? Then the journalists wouldn't be writing all these 'devastatingly poor' articles about the England captain.
    He isn't perfect, no one is. I'm not going to judge him based on tabloid reports on his private life either.

I think you'll find nearly anything that sells papers will be written and sensationalised by journalists.

ReputationRep:
    It IS pretty ******* funny, he earns so much that he doesn't give a **** lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you such a moron? The fact that it is anti-chelsea doesn't make it untrue. Seriously if Terry stabbed you in the chest you would say he slipped and it was in self defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buyingtheticket)
    Why are you such a moron? The fact that it is anti-chelsea doesn't make it untrue. Seriously if Terry stabbed you in the chest you would say he slipped and it was in self defence.
    Where did he say it was untrue?

This thread is a sensationalist piece of ****, imo. The article quoted doesn't say anything about an alleged affair, it just says about the lifting of an injunction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buyingtheticket)
    In fact, i'm just trying to look at it in an objective light. I disregard nearly everything the tabloids write anyway.

ReputationRep:

Poor family.

rofl. So true, so very true. He's such a gimp. He's such a fail.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the first to click on a link to the News of the World if a private story would have been established, despite your username.
    I'd rather gargle razor blades.

There's plenty of sources on the internet to give my clicks to than Bascombe and his ******** friends.

ReputationRep:
    He's on a hot streak atm Terry, with all the negative stories coming one by one. His PR person must be raking it in with all the fire fighting he or she has to do with JT. He'll still be England captain, the FA are gutless when it comes to situations like this, dont want to rock the boat. Might be a situation where Capello may not pick Bridge for the WC squad, he's injured anyway but if he returns, could happen.

ReputationRep:
    Cfc, do you seriously believe that there is no truth in this, or in any of the stories surrounding his family's ridiculous antics?

He hired lawyers to try and get an injunction ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Are you comfortable having him lead your country into the WC?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.