Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Well there may be some truth, otherwise JT may have wanted to threaten to sue these papers for printing lies about him. I don't look to JT for morals etc, so what he does in his private life (yes it could be this low), isn't of much importance to me - his performances for Chelsea are however, and they've been excellent so i'll give him praise for that.

I don't think I've said there isn't any truth behind his family's antics, I'm just saying that what his dad and his mum does is up to them, and shouldn't be used against John Terry. Of course, however, a vendetta is a vendetta.
    You have to bear in mind, or at least you should that lots of young impressionable kids/teens look up to Terry as their example. He cannot do what he does and merrily roll along captaining clubs and country where his actions will lead to far more damage than that which he can deal out himself.

If Capello can flip out when someone texts at the dinner table, christ knows what he'll do about this. If he does nothing, he's a ridiculous hyprocrite tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    You have to bear in mind, or at least you should that lots of young impressionable kids/teens look up to Terry as their example. He cannot do what he does and merrily roll along captaining clubs and country where his actions will lead to far more damage than that which he can deal out himself.

If Capello can flip out when someone texts at the dinner table, christ knows what he'll do about this. If he does nothing, he's a ridiculous hyprocrite tbfh.
    More fool them for having a footballer guide their own morals.

ReputationRep:
    More fool them for having a footballer guide their own morals.
    Yeah, stupid kids...

I think you and Terrance both need to sort your attitude out.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say no to his bit on the side tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I like Cheryl Cole's ass and cleavage.

ReputationRep:
    First thing I checked out when I read the OP tbh

ReputationRep:
    He should resign. A man of integrity and honour needs the role. I nominate Ashley Cole.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care really, he ****** a slut, so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Love how this thread's backfired. :toofunny:

Good work y'all.
    That presumes I cared about the outcome It went as expected tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Terry and his family are scumbags of the lowest common denominator and it is humiliating to have someone like him as captain of our national team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Terry and his family are scumbags of the lowest common denominator and it is humiliating to have someone like him as captain of our national team.
    Bit harsh to draw his family into it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banburyhammer)
    Bit harsh to draw his family into it
    His mum nicked from Asda and his Dad sold Coke. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Tick tock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    His mum nicked from Asda and his Dad sold Coke. Meh.
    I dont think stealing from Asda makes you a scumbag of the worst kind, but the Coke part probably does. Anyway, was that before or after JT made it big?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banburyhammer)
    I dont think stealing from Asda makes you a scumbag of the worst kind, but the Coke part probably does. Anyway, was that before or after JT made it big?
    Both were last year I think.

ReputationRep:
    He is a prick, but who else are we going to have? Ashley Cole?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    If people were, for whatever reason, wanting to replace John Terry as England captain there is one ever so obvious candidate that should be at the top of their thoughts.

Hint: If JT wasn't at Chelsea, he'd almost definitely be captain here now too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If people were, for whatever reason, wanting to replace John Terry as England captain there is one ever so obvious candidate that should be at the top of their thoughts.

I'd be happy with Lampsy. A good man.

ReputationRep:

Lamps? Pull the other one :rofl:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.