Turn on thread page Beta

John Terry; The new Tiger Woods. watch

ReputationRep:
    I nominate Gareth Barry. Now theres a man who knows about loyalty and pride. Oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind some of Cheryl's arse and cleavage...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Lamps? Pull the other one :rofl:
    There would be no other suitable candidate to be quite frank. :p:

Lampard's a model professional in every sense, and if everyone is bothered about how individuals behave off the pitch, then look no further. You won't be getting these (perhaps too often) 'events' fuelled by the media. Then again, although the excellent leader that Lamps is, he doesn't scratch up to JT's on field leadership qualities. No one does in this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    There would be no other suitable candidate to be quite frank. :p:

Lampard's a model professional in every sense, and if everyone is bothered about how individuals behave off the pitch, then look no further. You won't be getting these (perhaps too often) 'events' fuelled by the media. Then again, although the excellent leader that Lamps is, he doesn't scratch up to JT's on field leadership qualities. No one does in this country.
    If blue continues to be the colour for the English captaincy, I'll be forever blue. Note the lack of the indefinite article.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    I wouldn't mind some of Cheryl's arse and cleavage...
    Does Cheryl being a Geordie have any influences on that? :p:

I prefer Lampard's missus tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest the cuurent England team is filled with spineless pricks with very little honour. There's pretty much nobody else for the role.

ReputationRep:
    John terry is a right dumbass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Are you comfortable having him lead your country into the WC?
    I'm not English so I really don't give a **** if Adolf Hitler led England to the WC.

But I do love your signature and rep is due.

ReputationRep:
    Should be a colon, not a semicolon.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ne-Bridge.html

Dad of the Year

ReputationRep:
    Christine Bleakley or Cheryl Cole? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    You've not seen the Lampard, Ferdinand and Dyer orgy video then. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Are you comfortable having him lead your country into the WC?
    If he leads England to world cup glory he will Sir John and a national hero and no-one will give a **** that he shagged his mate's wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Christine Bleakley or Cheryl Cole? :holmes:
    Both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I like Cheryl Cole's ass and cleavage.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    So, Dad deals coke, mum is a shoplifter and "JT" is a cheating, racist thug.... just another British dysfunctional family!!

- before someone gets on their high horse, that was very tongue in cheek. Not nice to have your private life in your papers but I can hardly sympathise and feel sorry for Terry.

ReputationRep:
    Terry is actually taking the piss with these scandals. Can't wait for the next fail :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    John terry is a complete waste of space

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how this is in the public interest but hey, it's very ****ing interesting, rofl. Jonathan (Crumbleton) Terry :yep:

Vanessa is tres chaud dans mon avis. ah oui.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a more appropriate title would be concering a certain red top being at it again:

We must have some serious tabloid lovers on this forum.
    A bit defensive are we?
    I couldn't care less whether or not its true, I just think its a great laugh.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.