Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tfxx)
    Im interested in County and if they are too far away from Management school department?
    5 mins I'd say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tfxx)
    Im interested in County and if they are too far away from Management school department?
    It usually takes me like 7 minutes to get to the management school from County South, probably would take 10 mins to get from a townhouse or main. Although it is a lot faster than living in Lonsdale or Cartmel.

& to folks considering County it is a fab place to live, managed to get in for my 2nd year in County Main, and hopefully 3rd year shall be a townhouse

This year freshers aren't going to be mixed with other years which might solve some problems with lack of cleaners in Townhouses, and has stopped random freshers being in flats alone with a load of 2nd/3rd years. But this might just be County!

ReputationRep:
    I hope to get in coventy. It looks fantastic and extremely friendly.Are the non-en suite superior rooms oversubscribed?

University open days

1. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Sep '18
  2. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.