Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who is trying out for Cambridge (esp Homerton) or has aplace already....write sumthing down here...it wld be kewl to know a few ppl b4 we get there, if any of us get in~! lol
    Sxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    Anyone who is trying out for Cambridge (esp Homerton) or has aplace already....write sumthing down here...it wld be kewl to know a few ppl b4 we get there, if any of us get in~! lol
    Sxxxxx

Hey! I have been offered a place at Hommerton to study religious studies with Education? How about you? I to would like to fet to know a few people before or if I start next year.

rOXSTAR XX

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'll still be there in October

Though I've never been to Homerton, it seems such a long way away

There certainly are (or were) plenty of people who got offers on the forums. How may will get in after a-levels remains to be seen!

Alaric.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.