Post History- Search Bar Watch

thethinker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Would it be posible for a search bar to be introduced on someone's post history page? Thanks for any info.
letsdothetimewarpagain
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wouldn't know how possible it is but from a personal point of view I wouldn't want someone to be able to go into my profile and search through all my posts so easily :s:
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
The functionality itself is already available through the advanced search feature (not sure if you know that or not), so your suggestion would probably simply be for ease of use. Then again, ease of use is good, but it may not be high-priority when it comes to development. My guess is that you'll have to at least wait for vB 3.8 to be implemented and then see where it stands .
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the real question is why would you want to be so ******* stalkerish as to search someone's posts? what do you want to know about them? srsly....
thethinker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
The functionality itself is already available through the advanced search feature (not sure if you know that or not), so your suggestion would probably simply be for ease of use. Then again, ease of use is good, but it may not be high-priority when it comes to development. My guess is that you'll have to at least wait for vB 3.8 to be implemented and then see where it stands .
Thanks for the information; I didn't know about this
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (123)
18.36%
No (406)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.04%

Watched Threads