Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I am considering studying in a Scottish university and as far as I know the tuition fees are paid by a certain organisation, to which the student should apply beforehand ( valid for non-UK EU students like me). The problem is that I will still have a financial issue because I live in a single-parent family and my mom's income will not be enough to provide me with sums like 6 000 pounds per year. So are there any loans/grants for living costs in the Scottish unis?
    Thank you in advance.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.