Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smileytwin)
    Yaay congratz, that's so great, I'm really happy for you!:woo:

So are you definitely going to Glasgow then?
    Thanks!
    I'm not completely sure, I'm between Aberdeen and Glasgow, 80% sure I'll end up at Glasgow though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Thanks!
    I'm not completely sure, I'm between Aberdeen and Glasgow, 80% sure I'll end up at Glasgow though :p:
    Glasgow is the way to go, obviously (and I say that without any bias whatsoever:p: )
    I'm curious, have you looked at accommodation already, if you do decide to come to Glasgow are you moving into halls or...?

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow is the way to go, obviously (and I say that without any bias whatsoever:p: )
    I'm curious, have you looked at accommodation already, if you do decide to come to Glasgow are you moving into halls or...?
    Lol, obviously! :p:
    Nope, not looking at accommodation. If I go to Glasgow I'll probably live at home till I can afford to get a flat :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well good that you're not worried about that anymore then
    Yeah I kind of know what you mean, I am definitely going to go for the smaller flats with 4-5 people, I think that should be just fine.
    The visiting thing is a bit tricky yeah but I reckon that if you aren't sure yet and it's that important to you then visit before you make your decision, that way you won't end up in a place you dislike. I was planning on attending the open day but I'm too busy and plus I've heard such nice things about both the uni and Glasgow itself so I'm not really worried... May I ask where you're from btw?
    I am from Germany. I live very close to the dutch border if that helps

Yes youre right but as well as you my time and money is limited.

I WANT SEPTEMBER TO COME :eek3:

ahh, if you want you could keep me up to date regarding your accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yimbob)
    I am from Germany. I live very close to the dutch border if that helps

Yes youre right but as well as you my time and money is limited.

I WANT SEPTEMBER TO COME :eek3:

ahh, if you want you could keep me up to date regarding your accomodation.
    Ah okay
    Just decide how important it is for you to see the place beforehand and if it is worth the money and time I guess.
    Yeah me tooo!:woo: I mean I'm still kinda scared but almost good scared if you know what I mean...
    I could do that but as I mentioned before I'm going to put Murano Street (4-5 person flat) as my first choice. Have you decided on which halls you're going to go for now or..?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay
    Just decide how important it is for you to see the place beforehand and if it is worth the money and time I guess.
    Yeah me tooo!:woo: I mean I'm still kinda scared but almost good scared if you know what I mean...
    I could do that but as I mentioned before I'm going to put Murano Street (4-5 person flat) as my first choice. Have you decided on which halls you're going to go for now or..?
    no not really but as long as i havent put glasgow as my firm choice i cant do anything at all anyway.

but if it comes to a decision i think i would also go for murano...

we ll see

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of moving to Glasgow from Edinburgh for second year. I'm quite keen on the large Murano flats, anybody know if they are mixed sex?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.