Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Male Facial Hair.................. watch

Announcements

Hi,
    :o:
    Im 19, kinda concerned that i look young for my age and only facial hair i get is like bum fluff for tash and some side burns and takes ages to grow!!! This isn't normal is it?!?!?! LOL ah well maybe i will be the envy of people when everyone wants to look younger in a decade or so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    Im 19, kinda concerned that i look young for my age and only facial hair i get is like bum fluff for tash and some side burns and takes ages to grow!!! This isn't normal is it?!?!?! LOL ah well maybe i will be the envy of people when everyone wants to look younger in a decade or so :rolleyes:
    Thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    Do yourself a favour and shave it. about 98% chance it looks totally ridiculous if you're only getting bum fluff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    Yes. Some people don't grow much hair, whatever they do, or only in some areas. I'm 19 and my moustache grows quickly, same goes for my sideburns/lower cheek area, jawline and under my chin. No hair at all on the sides of my mouth - If I wanted to, I couldn't grow a beard, or at least one that joined the moustache.

Some people get very, little hair throughout their lives. For some it's concentrated in certain parts.

Perfectly normal.

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few girls (including me) who prefer guys with less facial hair. So it's not necessarily a bad thing!

ReputationRep:
    I work with two people who seem to be eternally locked in a **** beard battle.

ReputationRep:
    Think yourself lucky, I can grow a beard in a week and I ought to shave everyday really but cba. Facial hair is an unnecessary hassle

ReputationRep:
    bumfluff hahaha how can you have bumfluff on your face

ReputationRep:
    I have to shave twice a day otherwise I get a full beard thing going on in 2-3 days. Jus' sayin'.

(Original post by Rimipie)
    bumfluff hahaha how can you have bumfluff on your face
    ot literally duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:p:

ReputationRep:
    I go from clean shaven to stubble to fluff to....fluff. I can't grow a proper beard. I'm 19 too, it sucks.

ReputationRep:
    lets swap faces, my facial hair is thick and grows too fast but i dont want any at all, i envy you D: and on my neck the flow of the hair goes in a spiral which obviously becomes a big problem when shaving..... >.>

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.