Turn on thread page Beta

Who has a 6 pack + what did u do to get it. watch

ReputationRep:
    Simple as. :cool:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    over 9000 sit ups

ReputationRep:
    Popped along to Tesco, drank it all for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    Cardio, sit ups, abs workout and eating clean? i.e no fats?

ReputationRep:
    Bought it from the corner shop.

ReputationRep:
    I have a 6-pack and I was born with it, as was everyone else in the world.

ReputationRep:
    sat on the sofa

ReputationRep:
    by eating winegums and passing your driving test...how do you think you get a six pack?

ReputationRep:
    I have a low bmi so there wasn't alot of fat over my abs so i just did crunches and sit ups. To get a six pack its just getting your body fat down and doing ab workouts.

ReputationRep:
    kickboxing and crunches

ReputationRep:
    3,000 situps a day

ReputationRep:
    I have a six pack, I got it years ago (now it's just maintaining my bf level). Resistance superset training 3 times a week, followed by interval training up to 5/6 times a week - progressive intensity...and diet - eating smaller meals throughout the day overall in a calorie deficit of 2300ish, not eating saturated fats, white breads, not too many carbs though fibre fills you up and you need the nutrients, lots of protein, (chicken and turkey) and water.

ReputationRep:
    Half sit-ups.

Lie down on a bed on your back, then bring your right knee a bit closer to you, and touch your right elbow to it. Then do the same with the left knee and left albow. Ad infinitum :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have one, and I do bicycle crunches every other day to achieve it. I don't really need to watch my diet because my body fat is naturally quite low and so I find it easy to gain definition.

ReputationRep:
    I never bothered with situps, they are pretty much a waste of time.

If you want to get ripped fast and don't mind really training for it, do V-ups, bridges and a variety of crunches. Go have a look for a prison cell workout regime, they're intense and you'll get that 6-pack easy, and if you work for it, 8.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has a 6 pack, and as it is a muscle, I believe that it should be trained just as any other muscle, ie, with weights. Increased strength will promote size and definition.

However, in order for the 6 pack to become visible, it all depends on your body fat percentage. And the key to this, is in the diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBez)
    Everybody has a 6 pack, and as it is a muscle, I believe that it should be trained just as any other muscle, ie, with weights. Increased strength will promote size and definition.

However, in order for the 6 pack to become visible, it all depends on your body fat percentage. And the key to this, is in the diet.
    thanks genius, get any more insightful **** to tell us

ReputationRep:
    above post is correct, for me it's just running really and eating right (proteins, vitamins, minerals etc) getting that all in as well and most importantly just give it time tbh.

edit - i should mention that i don't jog, i sprint or run that way it increases the resistance of the workout and much more effective.

ReputationRep:
    ive always had very little fat around my abs, i do situps every once in a while.. not much really, just naturally fit? :P

ReputationRep:
    I have one, I did nothing ti achieve it. Low bf %

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.