Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who has a 6 pack + what did u do to get it. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    The funny thing is there isn't much difference between this post and posts from people who think they're actually being funny.
    Ahahaha :yy:.

ReputationRep:
    Got 6 pack - all i did was inherit some tall genes and skinny genes and then i did nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant24)
    Simple as. :cool:
    Just generally become very fit, I run for a minimum of 40 mins nearly everyday, push weights, pullups, situps, leg raises, i also do MMA... Low bodyfat is probably more important than doing actual situps

ReputationRep:
    i went to the offy?

ReputationRep:
    lots of sex

ReputationRep:
    Flux-D is right though.....the joke is totally overused completely un-original and basically crap. There is basically a few funny people on the whole forum(me being one of them) and the rest just regurgitate the same old jokes....kind of expect it from the ladies because they can't help it...but come on lads get some originality.

ReputationRep:
    I did me some squats, some overhead pressing and some snatches.

I also ate alot of pussy

ReputationRep:
    I think the real joke is that you can't actually buy six-packs in most places!

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's.

ReputationRep:
    Squats, vertical lifting, deadlifting, leg extensions on a rowing machine and keeping my body fat % down. None of this sit up malarchy. :P

ReputationRep:
    Im kinda confused about this

I get the idea that u stay off the fat foods etc, but what if u wanna bulk up? Like right now I would be eating foods that bulk u up and work out etc, how would u also go about gaining a visible 6 pack too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)

I get the idea that u stay off the fat foods etc, but what if u wanna bulk up? Like right now I would be eating foods that bulk u up and work out etc, how would u also go about gaining a visible 6 pack too?
    Steroids.

ReputationRep:

It's not really confusing. If you're serious about weightlifting and doing squats, deadlifting etc.. (all the total body workouts) your abdominals are going to get bigger. They're not different to any other muscles. Some guys have big arms but a big portion of it is excess fat. It's the same with your abs, you can be 'bulked up' and have a prominent 6 back, you just need a low body fat % so the muscles show themselves.

A lot of people don't care if they put on fat when they're bulking up so thats why you don't see many of them with 6 backs that show until they start their cutting phase. I prefer to keep fat gains at a minimum,even when building muscle mass, which is harder but in my opinion healthier, although thats another story.

(Original post by burningnun)
    Steroids.
    No, just have a low body fat %. Any weightlifter worth his salt with have large abdominal / core muscles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLeprachaun)
    No, just have a low body fat %. Any weightlifter worth his salt with have large abdominal / core muscles.
    Noobish question.... how do u go about doing that/ working that out or whatever

ReputationRep:
    Ever since quitting the gym, my 6 pack has been fading.

Been doing press ups, planks, crunches at home.

Compared to how it used to be, it's pathetic :o:

ReputationRep:
    Noobish question.... how do u go about doing that/ working that out or whatever
    It'll most be to do with your diet. Eating as much as you can stuff in you just to bulk up is not gonna lead to a low body fat %.

You're gonna have to make up your mind what you wanna do. Bulk fast at the expense of putting on more body fat, so your ab muscles (6 pack) won't show even though you will have those muscles underneath the fat. Or gain muscle mass more slowly, keep you fat down and have a visible 6 pack.

Go into any gym to find out what your body fat % is.

ReputationRep:
    It's a two stage process.

I bulk after summer, and cut around April.

(Original post by 19Dan89)
    Not everyone can get an 8 pack, your either born with it or your not.
    Anatomy fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLeprachaun)
    Guess what else pretty much any weightlifter worth his salt does.

ReputationRep:
    **** abs. I don't have a visible six pack, I have a 48" chest instead.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.