The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My God, tell me about it. You see an email from them, think it's something important or exciting like an offer, then click on it, only to discover that it's some rubbish about a UCAS card or Unistats.
I'd file their address for my junk folder but I'm scared of missing something important!
Reply 2
I recently got an email saying why not take a gap year...I am on a gap year :s-smilie:
Reply 3
A few months ago, my heart was racing when I saw an email from UCAS because I though I got my first offer/rejection. Turns out it was only a 'Seasons Greetings' email :colonhash:

Let's not start with the other emails they sent..
It infuriates me.
Phobia27
I recently got an email saying why not take a gap year...I am on a gap year :s-smilie:

lool
same here
why would I want another 1 :confused: its abit late now!
Reply 6
Gaaa, just checked my inbox. "2 new messages" I got all excited seeing both of them were from ucas and thinking ahhh new offers/rejections. Only to see there both soem ucas card crap ect ect ect >.<!!!
Reply 7
I decided to check my inbox after seeing this thread. UCAS media sent me some crap. :rolleyes:
eurgh got a email from them today but NO email from exeter who were actually meant to reply to me today!
Well, why did you dummies choose to allow UCAS to send you spam?
There is an option on your application where you say yes or no to this. I don't receive any spam, only offers/rejections, because I selected so.
Reply 10
Yesterday I found a message from UCAS and it turned out to be something about Unistats. Later something appeared on my junk (!) and it turns out to be a notification from Track. :s-smilie:

Latest