Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Richard Littlejohn: When it comes to asylum, the lunatics really have taken over watch

ReputationRep:
    I find myself always physically nodding in agreement with everything Richard Littlejohn has to say. He regularly comments on eroding morals in Broken Britain, thanks to things such as the breakdown of the family and the dangers of gay adoption etc (I couldn't agree more).

Here though, he talks about how the madheads in government are trying to keep this filthy asylum seeker here in Britain despite him trying to flee this country after finding out it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. So not only are asylum seekers being thrown a pile of benefits, now they're not even allowed to bloody leave.

What a shameful society we live in. Well done Broken Britain!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...aken-over.html

ReputationRep:
    Littlejohn is often a silly, reactionary little man...I agree with that article though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunwolf)
    dangers of gay adoption etc (I couldn't agree more).
    :ninja:

keep this filthy asylum seeker here in Britain
    You know how clean he is...have you been sniffing asylum seekers OP?

ReputationRep:
    I never liked Richard Littlejohn, this article does little to change my thoughts of him.

ReputationRep:
    Richard Littlejohn is a homophobic, racist, bigoted, narrow minded, sensationalist prick.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but the current Labour government are immensely stupid so it's no surprise. Conservatives ftw.

ReputationRep:
    what a surprise, a daily mail link to a story on asylum seekers/broken britain/benefit scroungers yawn.

I would like to know all of the facts on this case from a different pint of view. Everything is told fro Littlejohn's perspective which is obviously going to be in line with the hate-fuelled paper he writes for

ReputationRep:
    Is this a troll? Richard Littlejojm is a disturbing cretin, boasting chiefly in his critical acolades that of homophobia and racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeremy_Whiskers)
    Is this a troll?
    no i dont think it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paella)
    Conservatives ftw.
    How old were you when Major left office?

ReputationRep:
    That man is scum.

ReputationRep:
    Something tells me (as always) there is more to this

If the Moroccans wont take him due to no paperwork what can the UK do?

----------

WRT to the second part - if those peopel were on benefits before it shouldnt necessarly be taken away because their partners were criminals.terrorists. Will they apply it to everyone who is a partner of a criminal?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Richard Littlejohn makes me rofl...

ReputationRep:
    I find myself always physically nodding in agreement with everything Richard Littlejohn has to say. He regularly comments on eroding morals in Broken Britain, thanks to things such as the breakdown of the family and the dangers of gay adoption etc (I couldn't agree more).

Here though, he talks about how the madheads in government are trying to keep this filthy asylum seeker here in Britain despite him trying to flee this country after finding out it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. So not only are asylum seekers being thrown a pile of benefits, now they're not even allowed to bloody leave.

nothing wrong with gay adoption. You are so retarded to think that a child would be better off living in an orphanage then with loving gay parents. Any abuse the child/parents receive needs to be addressed at the source..The backward opinion society holds that there is something wrong with being gay..not by saying "gay adoption is wrong".

ReputationRep:
    I stopped reading when you said you agree with everything Richard Littlejohn says.

then I lolled at the daily mail link.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This thread, especially the OP, is just entertaining.

ReputationRep:

How would he know if it was broken?

Last I heard he and his wife lived in Florida!

ReputationRep:
    Yay crazy Tories!

Richard Littlejohn has the face of a melted wellington boot. Just thought I'd point that out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.