Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Join the facebok group,
    mabey mabey we can create headlines like biology the other day.
    might aswell try :P

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ch...d=280855391532

ReputationRep:
    good god...

as i said in the other thread, did you not think about the fact that both parts of the question started with "Given that"?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell?

I am sick and tired of people making a facebook group just because they failed to use their brain.

ReputationRep:
    Fail.

ReputationRep:
    op will
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    Fail.
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    LOL give it up OP there was nothing wrong with the math question:rofl: :facepalm2:

edit: just checked the facebook loooooooool i can't stop laughin:rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the question which this is about and it's blantantly obvious they didn't mean to put x = tan y into the first bit, and that doing that would not lead to the printed answer.

ReputationRep:
    What was wrong with the question?

ReputationRep:
    So apparently making Facebook groups to complain about exams people have taken is the new cool thing to do, after the AQA Biology 'fiasco'.

ReputationRep:
    orite Rough Inclined Plane?

you're either named Alex Bramham or Robin Spinks! Im plumping for Robin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fps_cam)
    orite Rough Inclined Plane?

you're either named Alex Bramham or Robin Spinks! Im plumping for Robin
    #hahah bingo! when i first saw it there was only robin.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell us what the whole question was?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to put the first part into the second part, only when I came on Tsr did I realise how easy it was :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    Given that x=tany

Prove that dy/dx=1/(1+x^2)

edit: The bit before asked you to differentiate a equation using the quotient rule I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    What the hell?

I am sick and tired of people making a facebook group just because they failed to use their brain.
    This exactly. I saw one for OCR A2 chemistry, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that paper.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    I agree it's very bad form on their part, but it's obvious that the two are unrelated (or at least it should be to whomever deserves 5 marks).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What's the point of this thread?

Is it so hard to find dx/dy using the quotient rule then put a long horizontal line above your answer, and then a short vertical line above that?

ReputationRep:
    I agree it's very bad form on their part, but it's obvious that the two are unrelated (or at least it should be to whomever deserves 5 marks).
    that part(question 4) was the easiest of all! lol differentiation is so damn easy! can't wait to move on to integration by recognition:p:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with the question? It's easy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.