Turn on thread page Beta

any1 else look young for their age watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)
    um yes I look like im 16 when im 17 (nearly)

ReputationRep:
    lol. Yep, I'm 18 too and get ID'ed everywhere when I go out. I've been ID'ed for buying 15 videos in the last year too! Hopefully it'll pay off when I'm 40 and only look 20... well I can hope...

ReputationRep:
    Try looking 30 years old and wearing an afro! Thats me! I'm only 21.

Even at school I was a giant, I am only 6.1ft now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-shiraz)
    lol. Yep, I'm 18 too and get ID'ed everywhere when I go out. I've been ID'ed for buying 15 videos in the last year too! Hopefully it'll pay off when I'm 40 and only look 20... well I can hope...
    I think that depends on how healthy your lifestyle is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    you do look 13 seen you on the webcam your 13.i have my webcam on chrimbo as well.

adhsur should come on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    um yes I look like im 16 when im 17 (nearly)
    i actually look older (depending on my manner)

some say im 16 some say im 14

ReputationRep:
    yeah same ere i got asked 4 id for a 15 video but its kinda embarrasing saying your 18 lol

ReputationRep:
    I've looked about 21 since I was 13. Sure I've never been asked for ID but it used to be a bit of a pain persuading bus drivers that I was a child and its pretty harsh when strangers think you and your mum are sisters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you do look 13 seen you on the webcam your 13.i have my webcam on chrimbo as well.

adhsur should come on here.
    lol i think i remember u sayin i luk too young.

ReputationRep:
    Yes this applies to me too.

I am 18, am quite tall thankfully so this helps, but my face is that of 14/15 year old...causes all sorts of embarrassment, even worse when I was 16/17 and everyone i knew would be going pubs and i had no chance of getting solved, oh well, yeh it'll be pay off when we're 40.

...This is sort of related i think - to make the problem a little worse I am really thin, being about 6ft sort of even exagerates this...is there a quick and cheap way of gaining weight (please dont just say "eat more" as I eat loads, I just dont put on weight) like any particular foods, drinks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    lol i think i remember u sayin i luk too young.
    im sure you do your not on msn that much now are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)
    Yes this applies to me too.

I am 18, am quite tall thankfully so this helps, but my face is that of 14/15 year old...causes all sorts of embarrassment, even worse when I was 16/17 and everyone i knew would be going pubs and i had no chance of getting solved, oh well, yeh it'll be pay off when we're 40.

...This is sort of related i think - to make the problem a little worse I am really thin, being about 6ft sort of even exagerates this...is there a quick and cheap way of gaining weight (please dont just say "eat more" as I eat loads, I just dont put on weight) like any particular foods, drinks?
    i know loads of lads who r tall and thin. i think u will just have to accept its ure build but if i were u i would go to the gym and put some muscle on coz this is better than fat!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. As others would testify, I most certainly look much younger than I am. I'm auditioning for the role of a 13-16yr old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im sure you do your not on msn that much now are you?
    i go on quite a bit but miss a few messages wiv going downstairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yep. As others would testify, I most certainly look much younger than I am. I'm auditioning for the role of a 13-16yr old!
    how old r ya (soz just wonderin)

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 19, but would say i look about 14 at best, probably cos i'm only 5"2 and have a very petite frame and girly voice. Quite weird tho, as i'm not what you'd call 'cute' ie round face and dimples. Seems to be something that runs in my family, so i suppose i'll be grateful when i'm 50 and could pass for 40!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    how old r ya (soz just wonderin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i go on quite a bit but miss a few messages wiv going downstairs
    i cant remember your e mail so i dont recognise you when you speak to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    I'm nearly 19, but would say i look about 14 at best, probably cos i'm only 5"2 and have a very petite frame and girly voice. Quite weird tho, as i'm not what you'd call 'cute' ie round face and dimples. Seems to be something that runs in my family, so i suppose i'll be grateful when i'm 50 and could pass for 40!
    yeah i know wot u mean. there are ppl my height 5f1 who ppl say look their age i cant understand how i look younger if were the same height (apart frm clothes maybe - dunno lol)

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.