The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
its funny kos i look much older when i have a beard on or a goatee or anything that invloves facial hair.
I was standing outside the staffroom one day and a bunch of kids asked me if i could call a teacher from inside, i was like, im not a teacher, im still a student.

But when it all comes off, i look about 13-14-15 im 17 coming to 18 in 8 months.
Reply 21
SasunD
its funny kos i look much older when i have a beard on or a goatee or anything that invloves facial hair.
I was standing outside the staffroom one day and a bunch of kids asked me if i could call a teacher from inside, i was like, im not a teacher, im still a student.

But when it all comes off, i look about 13-14-15 im 17 coming to 18 in 8 months.

People say I look older. 32-35 is the common guess, though I've almost hit forty according to some teenagers. Yet if i make sure I have the cleanest shave, I look about 19 apparently.
Reply 22
emmz
just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)

i went out to a club last night and there i was thinking that i wasn´t going to be asked for my id, and all of a sudden the big guy at the entrance asks loudly can i see your id please? really embarrassing, oh well i guess i should feel good about it, i rather look young than old. btw i´m 19
Reply 23
Sire
People say I look older. 32-35 is the common guess, though I've almost hit forty according to some teenagers. Yet if i make sure I have the cleanest shave, I look about 19 apparently.

how are you?
Reply 24
Yeah I'm 18 and I always get IDed. My boyf is still 17 and he walks straight into places even though I'm almost a year older...I used to get really upset about it when I was sort of 14/15, but I guess its coz I dont feel the need to wear loadsa makeup or show off my erm bust lol I know a lot of girls my age who do that only so they'll look older. I'd rather have self-respect than dress up to everyones expectations. Plus when I'm 40, hopefully people will say i only look 35 lol
Reply 25
I look older than 17, my brother looks younger than 20.

Oh the hilarity when we meet people for the first time.
Reply 26
well im just 16 but i look a lot older. I think its my height but ive always looked older.
emmz
just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)

Can I see a picture please?
Reply 28
im 17 but never had had problems getting into clubs/bars etc. i pass for 18 but dont look any older i dont think.
I am 15, and i have been able to go into bars and get served! i dont know whether its a good thing though, because when i'm older i will look even older than my real age! What do you think? do any of you look older?
nope i look quite youngish, 18 going on 15 :frown:
Reply 31
I look about my age, if not a little older.
Reply 32
Toyosi
I've looked about 21 since I was 13. Sure I've never been asked for ID but it used to be a bit of a pain persuading bus drivers that I was a child and its pretty harsh when strangers think you and your mum are sisters.

hehehe I know what you mean. I've been able to buy drinks in bars and go clubbing since i was 13 because i guess i look older, but when i was younger bus drivers would never belive i was a child until i produced my child pass. Was quite amusing one time i remember, when it was about 530 or 6 in the morning, marching up to the tube station and demanding my child ticket in full clubbing gear, and then the annoying beepping sounds that happens when child tickets go through the machines. It all won't matter in about 6 months when i turn 18,.... damn the fun will be taken out of it!
Reply 33
i've always looked older, am 18 now but people say i look 20ish..
Reply 34
Ralfskini
Can I see a picture please?

yeah sure lol u got msn though
I look younger than I am, 18 but always get IDed but I didn't get IDed when I went clubbing on Saturday,first tim ever!!! Lucky as I forgot my ID lol
Reply 36
Sire

rather entertaining sire considering i know your only *hmm better not say incase i get crooked at* ahh in your early 20's, hows that not giving your age but stating where it is heehee. always hear about the mistake of your age, but i've known you since you were 19/20-ish so there.

and for all others my age thing has always been a confuser, i've been mistaken for a 14 yr old, a twenty-one yr old, a mother with a baby and a kid still young enough to get on McDonalds play equipment, i get ID'd in every pub or when byeing smokes, but when i ask people it's another story, i mean i've looked fifteen since i was fifteen and that was three years ago and then some. but people still make the mistake of saying i look like i'm real young, if i ask someone though and keep talking they'll say older because apparently my voice gives me away, look young sound and talk old, cute ay. so i need to talk to the bar tenders for a bit in future so i don't get asked all the time.
Hi,

I am studying in schopol,but evryone ask me that am I studying in college!Its that I am tallest in the class,I like to be tall but not the tallest! And my feet!It is very lengthy that I never buy heels!I always buy sports!and if I wear canvas It throbs my first toe.because it is very big.Dunno what to do! :biggrin:
i am 15 but the others think I look 17 or 18ish! :rolleyes:
Reply 39
Yep, I look young for my age. It doesn't bother me so much now I'm 18 because I can prove my age, but before it used to piss me off so much!

Latest