Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    I am now one of you. a newbie
    anyway, i am 20 and i can pass for 15-17. i work in accounts and everyone is like i look so young. They dont think i'm 15 cause they say i act very mature and very unteenagerish. Oh well/

(Original post by ladycleopat)
    hi guys
    I am now one of you. a newbie
    anyway, i am 20 and i can pass for 15-17. i work in accounts and everyone is like i look so young. They dont think i'm 15 cause they say i act very mature and very unteenagerish. Oh well/
    Hello, welcome to UKL, there's a thread at the top of this forum for any newbie queries, if you post anything you're confused about there i'll try to help as best i can - lets just hope you don't become as addicted as the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    im 19 but look about 15/16. get asked my age all the time and being small doesnt make it any easier!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 next week but still look about 15. It's not fair because my mum could get served in pubs when she was 13 and get into 18-rated films! I suppose looking so "innocent" doesn't help lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)
    its the oppiste with me, people tend to say im, older than what i look, i mean each time the ask me my age and i ask them to guess, on average, its about 2 years older then what i am, even though i have had a few say that im 5 years older, no wonder, i get more looks from older girls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and only 5ft1 and petite so yeh im always being asked my age. Some cow wouldnt let me in a 15 film...but she was just being mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    im 18 and only 5ft1 and petite so yeh im always being asked my age. Some cow wouldnt let me in a 15 film...but she was just being mean.
    try being 4 ft 11 and being 19!
    ppl ask me my age wen tryna get into 18 rated movies. so annoying coz none of me mates get asked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    try being 4 ft 11 and being 19!
    ppl ask me my age wen tryna get into 18 rated movies. so annoying coz none of me mates get asked
    yey sumone else little!
    i guess it has its perks like all the teachers used 2 let me off coz i was "cute" and i can get away with alot more
    plus my boyfriend likes me being small...makes him feel more macho hehe

ReputationRep:
    yey sumone else little!
    i guess it has its perks like all the teachers used 2 let me off coz i was "cute" and i can get away with alot more
    plus my boyfriend likes me being small...makes him feel more macho hehe
    teachers never used 2 let me off :mad:
    worse thing is i hate wearing heels!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    teachers never used 2 let me off :mad:
    worse thing is i hate wearing heels!!!
    really?
    oh wel im lucky coz i love wearing heels!
    just remember some of the loveliest women in the world are little
    e.g kylie minogue is same height as you, rachel stevens is same as me
    id rather be little than tall, im used 2 seeing everyone from down here lol

ReputationRep:
    really?
    oh wel im lucky coz i love wearing heels!
    just remember some of the loveliest women in the world are little
    e.g kylie minogue is same height as you, rachel stevens is same as me
    id rather be little than tall, im used 2 seeing everyone from down here lol
    kylie taller than me.
    but a perk of looking younger than our age is wen we r old. that is d best time to look younger

ReputationRep:
    People just tend to beleave what ever I say as its hard to guess with me because I'm 6ft4 so it throws people off. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else noticed though that the bouncers at clubs seem to wait untill after you're 18 before IDing you (don't know how they know but it keeps happening to everyone I know).

ReputationRep:
    im 4ft11, just under 5ft...thats the average height of a 12 yr old!!! and im 18 yrs old..!...at least i can get away with buying kids jeas..they'r cheaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med1)
    im 4ft11, just under 5ft...thats the average height of a 12 yr old!!! and im 18 yrs old..!...at least i can get away with buying kids jeas..they'r cheaper
    jus like me. i can buy kids jeans and trainers as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz ive just turned 18 but ppl say i only look about 13 or 14 coz im quite small. this is a big prob though coz its hard to get 18 year old lads lol (its not only thing im bothered bout)
    I have the opposite, people say i am looking older than I am.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.