Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's fairly quiet, immense sex faces though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can get pretty loud at times but don't consider it a bad thing if a guy isn't loud because they are really really quiet in comparison with girls, they will normally being enjoying it - after all, it is sex!!

The squeal thing sounds funny though.

ReputationRep:
    No.

I've tried to encourage my boyfriend to make more noises but he refuses?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've tried to encourage my boyfriend to make more noises but he refuses?!
    Why are you asking me? I haven't shagged your boyfriend recently.

I make lots of noise, especially if the sex is crap because it gets it over quicker :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Seriously tempted to link to the 'loudest orgasm ever' video. :lol:

But now you can just Google it. >_>
    I *LOVE* that video! The best bit, apart from the "arrghhhhh!", is the woman looking at the camera and laughing [:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that loud, but not quiet either, as far as women are concerned though the louder the better imo. Unless they have some kind of freaky accent or high pitched voice, then its a bit of a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    I say "And boom goes the dynamite" when I orgasm.

Please get the reference.

ReputationRep:
    Usually im pretty quiet, doesnt mean im not enjoying it though , if something really "Hit's the spot" ill probably make some mongtarded "ugnhhh-ahh" sound.

If anything sometimes ill make some noise, because i find it generally turn's girls on more, if you do it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. I officially, love this forum. ^-^;

ReputationRep:
    I'm used to be silent, think most blokes are. I'm a bit louder these days though, think my girlfriend mentioned it once and I adopted it.

My boyfriend always makes a fair amount of noise - lots of moaning and saying my name. And a lot of dirty talk... I love it He encouraged me to be louder, the last guy I was with didn't like me making any noise at all

ReputationRep:
    I talk but I don't tend to be loud.

ReputationRep:
    Any noise I make is usually drowned out by my CD of 'Ride of the Valkyries'

(Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I say "And boom goes the dynamite" when I orgasm.

Please get the reference.
    lol dont worry i get the reference :P

also i watched that loudest orgasm ever video and i laughed!! ha although i started this thread i'd rather a guy not scream like that, i think he'd freak everyone out in my whole flat/every flat in my halls!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, I think I'm officially scarred by that Loudest Orgasm Ever video :eek: but yeah, my boyfriend doesn't make a huge amount of noise, but I can kinda tell if he's enjoying it :yep:

thanks guys! this has been a lot of help

I found my lad's usually a little louder if I'm on top.
    Otherwise it's just heavy breathing and the sound of his pulse :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indiesaurusrex)
    Ahhh, I think I'm officially scarred by that Loudest Orgasm Ever video :eek: but yeah, my boyfriend doesn't make a huge amount of noise, but I can kinda tell if he's enjoying it :yep:
    Me too :rofl: the woman in it finds it so funny XD

Edit: also.... we're in the same college. >.>

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.