The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think some guys are very quiet!
I love when a guy talks/makes noise though :smile:
Reply 41
my bf mainly makes noise when hes about to cum bt can tell by his face when it feels particularly good
Most of the time I'm quiet, but if I'm high or something and really into the sex then things can get a bit noisy.
My bf is reallly loud with all the moaning and dirty talk and I absolutely love it.Im loud myself so we do make a lot of noise lol:wink:
Not too loud, but not silent. Love dirty talk too.
My ex not only made zero noise throughout intercourse, but when he came it was like "...so, like, did you just come?"
No acknowledgment of having had an orgasm whatsoever.
Silent sex is awkward.
I want atleast a few grunts of passion.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Anonymous
My guy makes quite alot of noise, tells me if he wants stuff done in a particular way like slow,fast, hard, soft and recently he swears with every bad word I know when he cums. I absolutely loveeeeee it!
I would not know if I were doing anything right if he didn't make any noise :s cant imagine what that would be like

Anonymous
My boyfriend always makes a fair amount of noise - lots of moaning and saying my name. And a lot of dirty talk... I love it :biggrin: He encouraged me to be louder, the last guy I was with didn't like me making any noise at all :s-smilie:

Having discuess this before with my friends, most of them are silent grunters. Trust me, as one, if you're not doing it right, you'll know by the look on his face. It's really nothing that difficult.
im fairly loud - heavy breathing etc, but nowhere near as much as my gf who can be heard a mile off :smile: i love it
Too much noise is weird, but so is silence. Just a few little noises suits me perfectly, just enough to know he's really enjoying himself :wink:
I tend to be louder during oral: gasping etc, but pretty quiet during sex.

Latest