Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think some guys are very quiet!
    I love when a guy talks/makes noise though

ReputationRep:
    my bf mainly makes noise when hes about to *** bt can tell by his face when it feels particularly good

Most of the time I'm quiet, but if I'm high or something and really into the sex then things can get a bit noisy.

ReputationRep:
    My bf is reallly loud with all the moaning and dirty talk and I absolutely love it.Im loud myself so we do make a lot of noise lol

ReputationRep:
    Not too loud, but not silent. Love dirty talk too.

ReputationRep:
    My ex not only made zero noise throughout intercourse, but when he came it was like "...so, like, did you just come?"
    No acknowledgment of having had an orgasm whatsoever.
    Silent sex is awkward.
    I want atleast a few grunts of passion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My guy makes quite alot of noise, tells me if he wants stuff done in a particular way like slow,fast, hard, soft and recently he swears with every bad word I know when he cums. I absolutely loveeeeee it!
    I would not know if I were doing anything right if he didn't make any noise :s cant imagine what that would be like
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend always makes a fair amount of noise - lots of moaning and saying my name. And a lot of dirty talk... I love it He encouraged me to be louder, the last guy I was with didn't like me making any noise at all
    Having discuess this before with my friends, most of them are silent grunters. Trust me, as one, if you're not doing it right, you'll know by the look on his face. It's really nothing that difficult.

ReputationRep:
    im fairly loud - heavy breathing etc, but nowhere near as much as my gf who can be heard a mile off i love it

ReputationRep:
    Too much noise is weird, but so is silence. Just a few little noises suits me perfectly, just enough to know he's really enjoying himself

I tend to be louder during oral: gasping etc, but pretty quiet during sex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.