Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

women that are good looking are boring in my honest opinion and the ones which are ugly just want try and immitate. im not even saying its about academia, sports or anything else. its just men are much more interesting. women agree with this. all the time. women who i work with too. they find other women irritating. im not generalising.

women who believe they are interesting make me sad. men just want to have sex with them and nothing else. oohh look at me i have guy friends. they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?

ok........... erm no i don't agree but u have a valid point man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    ok........... erm no i don't agree but u have a valid point man
    thanks. the girl in your picture looks really interesting. lol.

another thing that annoys me about women though. they say stuff like, yeah but you're going to get bored of looks. then just cheat on her? why not? just cheat. its sex.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that makes you a bad person. I mean, the majority will think you're a bad person but it's only because your perception is not a conventional one in society. Each to their own, different people look for different things in the opposite sex.

For me personally it varies from girl to girl, there are some who I won't be able to stand but would be sexually attracted to...and there'd be others who I'd quite like to know and have the sexy times with. Oddly enough I always find myself going for the former :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gal and I have this arrangement with my best mate. Tis great =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I don't think that makes you a bad person. I mean, the majority will think you're a bad person but it's only because your perception is not a conventional one in society. Each to their own, different people look for different things in the opposite sex.

For me personally it varies from girl to girl, there are some who I won't be able to stand but would be sexually attracted to...and there'd be others who I'd quite like to know and have the sexy times with. Oddly enough I always find myself going for the former :sigh:
    do you think its because its unconventional or men are afraid of admitting it?

i think the interesting ones are ugly, might as well be men because they dont rely on their good looks. men just relax, let things flow. women are over the top. they look so happy and fake. men are more realists and honest to themselves. i cant imagine wanting a relationship with one, i just want to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    on a basic level i must admit there is some truth in this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Jan Itor)
    I hope you're kidding. There is more to a relationship than sex. I'd rather meet a girl who has an amazing personality than one who just wants to have sex.

You probably need to grow up and/or stop trolling.
    what do you mean amazing personality? men dont think like that. men just dont want to be bothered. get through the day and just chill. shut their eyes and stuff.

im not trolling, im being very honest and im finding it difficult because i wish it was different.

amazing personality, i hate those two words. men accept mundanity better than women. women just want to gossip and stuff. men want to lie down and knock a round off.

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I'm sure you'll get SO many women with that attitude.... You probably dont need to worry about anyone here agreeing with you, there'll be very little sex for you either way.

ReputationRep:
    what do you think prostitutes are for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addtoexisting)
    they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.
    there is truth in this, boyo.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you haven't just met the right woman??
    It doesn't make you bad. But I think, I hope, you'll change your mind. Personality is great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addtoexisting)
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

women that are good looking are boring in my honest opinion and the ones which are ugly just want try and immitate. im not even saying its about academia, sports or anything else. its just men are much more interesting. women agree with this. all the time. women who i work with too. they find other women irritating. im not generalising.

women who believe they are interesting make me sad. men just want to have sex with them and nothing else. oohh look at me i have guy friends. they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?
    No, this is just you and few other sad individuals. How are women any less interesting than men?
    I particularly laughed at "women who believe they are interesting make me sad". you sound hugely uninteresting and one-dimensional.

If you don't find women interesting I suggest you bat for the other team as 1)very few women will want to be with you and 2) you'll be happier and have a more 'interesting' life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    Yay! I was waiting for someone to say something like this! Thank you! x
    yep of course you were.

and to the guy who said stop saying men like my opinion is the general one. it is.

ive spoken to a lot of men and a lot of women. unless the men are so blinded by their fear of not having sex that they feel they need to start lieing. i think that men who are indifferent to this fact are simply after sex too. i just dont think it can be denied. but men - listen up -

women are egotistical because of us. we cant help it though. we were designed this way. i blame feminism. women in todays society are more powerful then men because not only do we want to have sex with them but they arent dependent.

i dont blame women for this. i just dont understand why my opinions cant be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    What I got from your post: Men are interesting, women are not
    My conclusion to your garbage: Start batting for the same side. And maybe for the other side once in a while with a prostitute.

edit: guess my views had already been posted haha.

ReputationRep:
    how many woman have you actually met and had sex with to know so much about them? don't generalise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    No, this is just you and few other sad individuals. How are women any less interesting than men?
    I particularly laughed at "women who believe they are interesting make me sad". you sound hugely uninteresting and one-dimensional.

If you don't find women interesting I suggest you bat for the other team as 1)very few women will want to be with you and 2) you'll be happier and have a more 'interesting' life.
    im sure nature is one dimensional. men want attractive women. simple. its about being chilled out, thats where men are interesting. they just chill out, its not hard work. women admit this.

thats why you hear so many of them going on about how they "prefer to hang out with guys" but if a man says "i prefer to hang out with girls" its only because he wants sex from either her, her friends or wants to be seen with her to attract other females.

i dont want to bat for the other team. i plan on having as much sex as possible and then marrying a 45 year old single mum. she can make my tea for me. im being completely honest. i am ashamed of my views ill give you that. im ashamed of how disgusting i am. bat for the other team - lol, see what happens when you say women arent interesting, it equals zero sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Jan Itor)
    How close to 6.5 billion?

This will be my last post as you're clearly a little deluded and I have work tomorrow morning but... not all men chase girls for sex. Most grow up and realise they want something more but if you think you'll be happy 20 years from now without wanting more than sex from a woman, then go for it, but I don't see it happening.
    why dont you read my post. ill marry a single 45 year old mother and get her to make me tea. 20 years from now ill be fine. not all men chase girls for sex - im not saying they do - but a man and women cant talk about their true emotions with each other. a man cant reveal to a women how horny he is but men can to men. see that bird their, i saw her vag. that sort of thing. does it upset you dr jan? it upsets me too.

ReputationRep:
    We all do bruh. Just gotta stick it out with a 'relationship' or some **** like that in order to get sex on tap.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a boring prick, that attracts boring women and has come to the conclusion that all women are boring. your gunna have a great life if you dont catch a STD first..... good luck!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.