Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGirl)
    you sound like a boring prick, that attracts boring women and has come to the conclusion that all women are boring. your gunna have a great life if you dont catch a STD first..... good luck!
    not going to bother with you. you're worst than the average uninteresting woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addtoexisting)
    im sure nature is one dimensional. men want attractive women. simple. its about being chilled out, thats where men are interesting. they just chill out, its not hard work. women admit this.

thats why you hear so many of them going on about how they "prefer to hang out with guys" but if a man says "i prefer to hang out with girls" its only because he wants sex from either her, her friends or wants to be seen with her to attract other females.

i dont want to bat for the other team. i plan on having as much sex as possible and then marrying a 45 year old single mum. she can make my tea for me. im being completely honest. i am ashamed of my views ill give you that. im ashamed of how disgusting i am. bat for the other team - lol, see what happens when you say women arent interesting, it equals zero sex.
    But it's not all men and its not all women. I'm chilled out and I have plenty of platonic male friends of whom I know do not fancy me/ want sex with me. You live in a world where half of the population are men and the other half women. We are not here to make you tea and give you blow jobs. We are equal, so get used to it. It's not so much that I find your views offencive but more that I am outstounded as to how you have gotten to this point without being murdered! It is not even an old-fashioned view, it is just utter sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    I will also add: If all you want is sex, you will be very lonely when you are an old wrinkly man with erectile dysfunction.

ReputationRep:
    to be frank your almost completely right but im sure you can find fun and banter with females if you really try. I mean what you said is completely valid for guys aswell I guess but what makes girl/boy typey banter more fun is that you are the opposite sex and have different brains and just generally more mischief can occur.

i think people who want to shag each others brains out should be able to go have some level of banter and fun between them that isnt dull boring chats, dates etc etc/

i think i might add 'sorry if im not making sense in my sig' since i rarely make sense.

ReputationRep:
    dude im kinda same mind as you i liike gal who lukin hot nd sexy at same times, but the 1 im wid wud be in releationship then sex.

ReputationRep:
    you could always go to those place where sex club you pay and get done.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't every man. But we have to cleverly deceive them that we want a 'relationship' or 'marriage' just so that the urges are met.

yep of course you were.

and to the guy who said stop saying men like my opinion is the general one. it is.

ive spoken to a lot of men and a lot of women. unless the men are so blinded by their fear of not having sex that they feel they need to start lieing. i think that men who are indifferent to this fact are simply after sex too. i just dont think it can be denied. but men - listen up -

women are egotistical because of us. we cant help it though. we were designed this way. i blame feminism. women in todays society are more powerful then men because not only do we want to have sex with them but they arent dependent.

i dont blame women for this. i just dont understand why my opinions cant be accepted.
    you sound like a very strange person tbh:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Almost all of my friends are girls, by a ridiculous ratio (like 5 to 1 at the very least, maybe more). If it was true that I only hung around with them to have sex with them then my life would either just be one continuous giant orgy or one giant continuous orgy of rejection.

ReputationRep:
    True ****, OP. I can't say that sex is all I want from them, but the other things I want could basically be provided better by a pet cat or something.

ReputationRep:
    Girls have personalities too. So do guys.

ReputationRep:
    I have a guy friend whos like you.. theres nothing wrong with it.

Though not so much anymore, since his **** buddy pooed on him during.#

Relationships have their plus points. Talking might avoid being covered in poo.
    Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Daym, you're right. I wish I were a bloke so I could go around saying interesting things like, "I've seen that bird's vag."
    i know you wish you were a bloke. all women do. freud got that spot on. women want a dong. men can say it without worrying about it. they just say it and theres the mans code of honour. dont tell women but tell men. its all about looks for women. you're screwed if you're not a 5/10 minimum. if below, read a lot. if you do that, a man who really wants sex may be convinced of the whole persoanlity argument. what that man really is doing though is falling in love with the personality of another man. men admire each other. respect each other. women ***** about each other. women are horrible beautiful creatures.

ReputationRep:
    sex is just too sweet!

ReputationRep:
    Flipside: All I want from a man is sex, does that make me a slut?

I think we would answer yes.
    So OP = manslut

My logics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciawhobat)
    True ****, OP. I can't say that sex is all I want from them, but the other things I want could basically be provided better by a pet cat or something.
    but like the op said guys just don't want to be bothered they just want to chill through the day, go home and watch football, snooker (which btw for me works better than sleeping pills)... so what do you expect from women? What is it you want then to talk about that would be of interest?

ReputationRep:
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

women that are good looking are boring in my honest opinion and the ones which are ugly just want try and immitate. im not even saying its about academia, sports or anything else. its just men are much more interesting. women agree with this. all the time. women who i work with too. they find other women irritating. im not generalising.

women who believe they are interesting make me sad. men just want to have sex with them and nothing else. oohh look at me i have guy friends. they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?
    :rofl: Are you sure it's sex with a woman you're after?

ReputationRep:
    Most people in here haven't had sex.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, get over it. Virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodLife)
    but like the op said guys just don't want to be bothered they just want to chill through the day, go home and watch football, snooker (which btw for me works better than sleeping pills)... so what do you expect from women? What is it you want then to talk about that would be of interest?
    accept that they are there for sex. make themselves look good. just stand in the kitchen while the kettles boiling and talk about how they can make themselves look better. they do this in a way anyway: -

shopping, make up, shoe obsessions, perfume.

when they get a boyfriend - they should talk about him to other women but stay between themselves. they shouldnt expect anything from men apart from the cooking ingredients for dinner.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.