Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Haha you're clearly going for the wrong guys... it seems you'd be better off with some of the geniuses in this thread...
    Ew, no. You do realise the closest they've been to sex is playing Japanese rape games?

That's probably what they're doing on this lonely Saturday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ew, no. You do realise the closest they've been to sex is playing Japanese rape games?

That's probably what they're doing on this lonely Saturday night.
    Well you can't have your cake AND eat it.
    Don't get angry when some pretty decent guy (perfectly ok looking and nice) takes an interest in you other than just sex. Just make it clear from the start so no wrong ideas are developed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)
    Of course you are here to give us blow jobs. And we are here to give you cunnilingus. We are equal so get used to it.
    What I clearly meant was that giving blow jobs and making tea are not our sole purposes. I think that was fairly explicit given the nature of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think moaning about how worthless and boring they are wins you any points?

How's the great sex life going for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Jan Itor)
    I hope you're kidding. There is more to a relationship than sex. I'd rather meet a girl who has an amazing personality than one who just wants to have sex.

You probably need to grow up and/or stop trolling.
    im going to have to ask you to remove your sig XD
    it makes me go all weird

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Well you can't have your cake AND eat it.
    Don't get angry when some pretty decent guy (perfectly ok looking and nice) takes an interest in you other than just sex. Just make it clear from the start so no wrong ideas are developed.
    I only get angry when male weirdos generalise the whole male population into just being after sex. In my experience as a 'sex and the city' girl, the opposite is true of men, they long for other things and resent only sex being available. These ugly boys need to deal with their pathetic existences in some other way than demonising the whole male sex to be like them - they probably get an erection and dust comes out hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    If I ever find a girl that likes Rangers, the Wu-Tang Clan and The Wire then I'll disagree with you. Otherwise, it is a bit about compromising on your own interests and pretending to enjoy theirs - which isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least we all like getting drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Guys with attitudes/oppinions about females in general like this, - is SUCH a turn-off. I could never have sex with a guy who didn't respect me. I'm not saying all girls would refuse it, but then again, luckily, not all guys are d***s like you either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addtoexisting)
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

women that are good looking are boring in my honest opinion and the ones which are ugly just want try and immitate. im not even saying its about academia, sports or anything else. its just men are much more interesting. women agree with this. all the time. women who i work with too. they find other women irritating. im not generalising.

women who believe they are interesting make me sad. men just want to have sex with them and nothing else. oohh look at me i have guy friends. they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?
    Men have Three cares - Food, sex, video games.
    I call that simple and boring.

Be warned though, you see woman as people just to have sex with, generally that's how they'll see you.

ReputationRep:
    hang, on what are you saying?

'all women are boring'

or

'some women are interesting, but they are always ugly'

Either way you just need to get out of your bubble. Go to a good uni full of intelligent people, travel the world. If you don't manage to meet women who are both interesting and attractive that way then I can conclude that they are avoiding you.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I suggest you have lots of sex with women but marry a man.
    Lifelong happiness.

ReputationRep:
    i know you wish you were a bloke. all women do. freud got that spot on. women want a dong. men can say it without worrying about it. they just say it and theres the mans code of honour. dont tell women but tell men. its all about looks for women. you're screwed if you're not a 5/10 minimum. if below, read a lot. if you do that, a man who really wants sex may be convinced of the whole persoanlity argument. what that man really is doing though is falling in love with the personality of another man. men admire each other. respect each other. women ***** about each other. women are horrible beautiful creatures.
    I think you missed my point, o interesting one.

In any case. Firstly, Freud admitted late in life that he was mostly wrong in his theories about women; secondly, no, I do not want a penis, but I would like the ease of life that men have in terms of being able to urinate everywhere and not having to have periods or childbirth and being scrutinised less in terms of their looks. However, I am grateful that I don't have to live with that idiotic "alpha male" pressure that many men feel whereby they have to act like machismo pricks to convince other men they're not homosexual. I also enjoy close female friendships of the kind men often do not seem to experience.

Most of all, I am grateful that largely I have managed to avoid people like you in my life, and that the men I know are caring and wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    women that are good looking are boring in my honest opinion and the ones which are ugly just want try and immitate. im not even saying its about academia, sports or anything else. its just men are much more interesting. women agree with this. all the time. women who i work with too. they find other women irritating. im not generalising.
    Yes you are generalising...

No, I do not agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    All i want from Women is for them to acknowledge i even exist !!

That would make me feel warm inside, you know like when you eat Read brek...

My male friend told me this, that he didnt want to be in a relationship with girls, just sex, i didnt know what to think of it. I don't think thats particularly bad,i just said that he needs to make it clear to girls thta thats what he wants without getting into a relationship and then breaking their hearts, it has happened so often its ridiculous! And ive been there to pick up the pieces at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodLife)
    but like the op said guys just don't want to be bothered they just want to chill through the day, go home and watch football, snooker (which btw for me works better than sleeping pills)... so what do you expect from women? What is it you want then to talk about that would be of interest?
    I don't want to talk to them at all!

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid that bascally all the guys who are disagreeing, I believe to either have no experience with women or are just trying to score points with the girls here. Sorry, ****.

I used to be a bit like that, before I knew any girls.

ReputationRep:
    You have some valid points tbh. I don't particularly agree with most of it and I know most of my male friends wouldn't either but I know some people who would.

Just find a girl who's interesting enough for more than just the squelchy. And when you find her, don't show her this thread!

ReputationRep:
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

women who believe they are interesting make me sad. men just want to have sex with them and nothing else. oohh look at me i have guy friends. they either want to have sex with you, your friends or attract other females by being around you.

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?
    Omg you don't know ****!

My best friend's a guy, he is strictly attracted to red-headed girls (ie. not me, I'm brunette), he doesn't 'use me' to attract other girls, I live interstate now so he hasn't even MET my other girl friends here, and we love to have a laugh every now and then.

Difference is, I tell him everything as he's my best mate, really open-minded, and doesn't judge, can keep a secret etc etc.

WTF is up with your post, seems like you don't have any idea, so grow a brain lol.

ReputationRep:
    Me too mate. thats all women are for.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.