ReputationRep:
    She is beautiful indeed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    hang, on what are you saying?

'all women are boring'

or

'some women are interesting, but they are always ugly'

Either way you just need to get out of your bubble. Go to a good uni full of intelligent people, travel the world. If you don't manage to meet women who are both interesting and attractive that way then I can conclude that they are avoiding you.
    yep. they are avoiding me, and all the other men who agree with me. i actually find women who think they're interesting disgusting.

the thing about men is they dont care if they're boring people as much. nobody likes women, not even women.

im saying the ugly women need to make up for being ugly. they try hard to do this but it doesnt work out for them because men dont try and be interesting, they just are.

babe give me a ring if you're ever up for it.

ReputationRep:
    Your post reeks of desperation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addtoexisting)
    nothing else. i dont want to hear their stories. does this make me a bad person?

i dont blame them for being boring though. its just the way they are. i dont even want them to be interesting. i just want to have sex with them.

does anyone agree?
    Does is make you a bad person? No, as long as you're not in a serious relationship and leading some poor girl on who thinks it's more than it is. If you just want to have casual sex, go for it, but don't find some unsuspecting girl to be your 'girlfriend' b/c that's wrong. For example, I have no problem w/ George Clooney sleeping with whoever he wants because he's not married/seriously tied up. Tiger Woods, on the other hand, is a bad person because he was living a lie and hurt a lot of people in the process...

I have no trouble believing you and other guys out there are single minded about sex and like I said, as long as you're honest about that with yourself and the rest of the world, go for it. But to claim that all guys are like that is just ignorant...I'd never try to make a claim about women generally, because I don't think I'm qualified to speak for other women...and as far as you only meeting boring girls -- people tend to attract their own caliber, most girls with personalities and looks probably would want a guy with both those things...you probably just don't make the cut.

ReputationRep:
    Women are boring. Most of them, in my opinion. But there are some to be fair, that are extremely interesting so keep looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciawhobat)
    Yes, especially then. Gay men often have lots of female friends.
    But straight men actually **** them, see. That's the difference.
    Hmm, now I have a lot of sex, as well as women 'and men' (people) around me all the time. I'm actually 'likeable'. And I'm doubting you can include yourself in the category that gets women.

This all boils down to how little you actually get. If I was so sex- deprived, gotta admit, I'd make a similar thread. Thankfully losers like you get left out for the rest of us to laugh at, so we can look on our own lives with glee and comfort.

ReputationRep:
    I think you sound like a real douche and a misogynist. and I'm a GUY.

yep. they are avoiding me, and all the other men who agree with me. i actually find women who think they're interesting disgusting.

the thing about men is they dont care if they're boring people as much. nobody likes women, not even women.

im saying the ugly women need to make up for being ugly. they try hard to do this but it doesnt work out for them because men dont try and be interesting, they just are.

Maybe you should look up what an oppressive culture is, a patriarchy, then you'd answer your own pathetic questions.

Women aren't seen as cool for the same reason white guys are seen as cooler than black people. It's about a system, which works on keeping these people down, as opposed to these people being 'boring and worthless' to begin with.

STFU and jump in front of a bus, you understand bugger all. For a start, forgetting modestly, my IQ is probably twice what yours is, I care a lot more, and know what tact is. Calling a group of people innately worthless and boring is fecking off the mark. I hope you get ignored irl as much as I think you do.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a russel group university. ive met a lot, and i mean a lot of interesting men in my life and ive slept with quite a few women ranging from 18 to 50. ive also spoken to a lot of women who i meet in french classes and a philosophy group. im not saying women cant talk about these things but they use trying to be interesting as just another tool in attracting men and its so obvious where as men dont try and be interesting, they just come out with interesting things in a laid back way, women have to constantly try.

dont forget though. even in boring place, boring universities, boring jobs. men and women work together. men are more interesting in jobs ive had too. rubbish job. retail. but men were more interesting.

Mate even the other misogynists on here are cringing in embarassment right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    To be a misogynist is absolutely normal, after all men are superior :cool:

Also this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

Women are hilarious.

(Original post by Botticello)
    Women are boring. Most of them, in my opinion. But there are some to be fair, that are extremely interesting so keep looking.
    You admit to being boring?

Guessing you think you're in the interesting category how you can bash women, i,e yourself. Oh, but you're different! Like every woman seems to think.

Please, I'm yawning just at the thought of you

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we're all boring.

But we'll STILL make you listen to our incessant stories about frivolous things for literally hours and hours on end, and make you carry our shopping, and watch girly films with us.... and if you don't we won't have sex with you.

Eat that, *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9a3iqa)
    To be a misogynist is absolutely normal, after all men are superior :cool:

Also this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

Women are hilarious.
    I find people who don't get into UCL hilarious.

Would the women who did get in be inferior?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    i replied to your posts and thats all you have. i could say that all the women in hear are cringing listening to you. you need to sort yourself out babe, honey, sweetheart. i have a feeling that you believe you're interesting. if you do, think about what you talk about. you're rubbish.

you're not. interesting. you

to the guy above talking about women being oppressed. theres a reason for that they're dumb and worthless (bar sex).

ReputationRep:
    i replied to your posts and thats all you have. i could say that all the women in hear are cringing listening to you. you need to sort yourself out babe, honey, sweetheart. i have a feeling that you believe you're interesting. if you do, think about what you talk about. you're rubbish.

you're not. interesting. you

to the guy above talking about women being oppressed. theres a reason for that they're dumb and worthless (bar sex).
    you're sad. no woman is going to want sex with you EVER, not with that attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    you're sad. no woman is going to want sex with you EVER, not with that attitude.
    i dont understand why so many people have said this. it proves how narrow minded you are. im not saying men cant be narrow minded. its just women are really narrow minded and boring.

i will not tell her i feel like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You admit to being boring?

Guessing you think you're in the interesting category how you can bash women, i,e yourself. Oh, but you're different! Like every woman seems to think.

Please, I'm yawning just at the thought of you
    I'm not saying I am, boring is entirely subjective. Some people consider those who are inept at polite conversation boring, others consider those who don't stand at street corners pissed off their faces bores, you can't please them all. I didn't say I am boring just because I'm a woman, I just find them generally tedious. I don't like women, and just because I don't like them doesn't mean I expect myself to live up to your personal ideal of fun.

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand why so many people have said this. it proves how narrow minded you are. im not saying men cant be narrow minded. its just women are really narrow minded and boring.

i will not tell her i feel like this.
    yeah you'd better keep your mouth shut or there is no chance you're going to get laid mate.

Personally I think you're mentally unstable and that you should seek professional help.

How about you give me an answer instead of dribbling out your arse?

I'm also a girl

I think it works the other way, one dominant group decides to oppress a group further than need be, so that any perceived value goes out the window and threads like this get made.

Again, let's discuss. Why are blacks devalued in a similar way to women compared to the all- powerful white alpha chimp? And if you agree that these groups are oppressed, what are you intending to achieve here?

Have you heard of the word tact? Or thought calling people invalid might hurt or oppress further?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom1390)
    I find people who don't get into UCL hilarious.

Would the women who did get in be inferior?
    Ok so apparently you got into UCL?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.