18, random fling on hols lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    How many minutes
    Working it out now

21 years, 11 months, 20 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Monday.

I'm still waiting. My body says yes but my mind says no. I want it to mean something. In an ideal world I'd like to wait till I'm married but if not then at least it has to be with someone who I'm in a loving relationship with. Just worried that I "won't get it right"

ReputationRep:
    I'd just turned 17 and we were completely and utterly in love. And even though it was outside, in the rain, on a random hill it was amazing

ReputationRep:
    I'm sill a virgin, damnit. And I'm not exactly in a hurry to change that, either! >:O

ReputationRep:
    I was 12 and it was in my local catholic church. Lovely priest he was

(Original post by dobbys sock)
    When I was 19 and I wish I'd waited.
    Why didn't you like the guy?

OP the time will come when it comes. Don't worry about it.

in answer to the question, 17. Still with the same guy too.

ReputationRep:
    i lost it, and then found it again last week

ReputationRep:
    About a month ago. Im 17 (:

ReputationRep:
    I was 18........

Months old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite old now and have yet to sleep with anyone. I'm feeling really worried that I'm going to be rubbish in bed when I meet a guy I love.
    It'll probably happen for me in about 25 years' time, in an act of pity.

ReputationRep:
    20, and still waiting. probably will be for some time. Fell in love with someone and buggered up any chances there, hurting her in the process (sending a badly worded, well-intentioned letter). Tbh, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship so will probably lose mine when I'm 25/6. Wish I had had sex with some random girl when I was younger (instead of refusing and waiting) so I could concentrate on a relationship itself at this age. I think I would be far better at it.

nearly 18!

emmm no offence to anyone here but do some of you not realise how strange you all are spending all your days on this site, never having kissed anyone and being in your 20's....maybe its just me who finds that weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nearly 18!

emmm no offence to anyone here but do some of you not realise how strange you all are spending all your days on this site, never having kissed anyone and being in your 20's....maybe its just me who finds that weird.
    Nope, it's not just you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    The age of virgins on here frightens me.....

Idk bout others but some of us don't want virgins.
    You are easily frightened.

(Original post by reems23)
    You are easily frightened.

Indeed.

Your quoting me frightened me :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.