The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had just turned 18. I had actually felt properly ready a short while before that (mid/late 17), however I didn't have a partner then and I didn't want to just do it with someone I didn't really fancy just for the sake of it. So when I met someone I liked, I then did it.

I still don't feel so experienced in bed, but I think experience comes with 2 things generally. Practice and age! Age...well I wouldn't want to be old tbh! And practice... plenty of time left for practice. Plus, every time you get a new partner, they may like slightly different things anyway.
I was 19. From about 16-19 I thought I'd never lose my virginity and the world was a terrible place and all those stupid things teenagers think, but since then my love life's been fine. So relax, losing your virginity later doesn't put you at a handicap at all.
Indieboohoo
Why didn't you like the guy?

It was a one night stand and I was very drunk. A guy paid me some attention and I thought he liked me. I didn't actually set out to have sex with him, I just wanted a bit of attention. He ignored me when I said no and in the end I just thought 'what the hell, I'll deal with this tomorrow' and then he left straight afterwards. So embarrassing but you've just got to learn from your mistakes. :dontknow:
Reply 103

Latest

Trending

Trending