Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had just turned 18. I had actually felt properly ready a short while before that (mid/late 17), however I didn't have a partner then and I didn't want to just do it with someone I didn't really fancy just for the sake of it. So when I met someone I liked, I then did it.

I still don't feel so experienced in bed, but I think experience comes with 2 things generally. Practice and age! Age...well I wouldn't want to be old tbh! And practice... plenty of time left for practice. Plus, every time you get a new partner, they may like slightly different things anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I was 19. From about 16-19 I thought I'd never lose my virginity and the world was a terrible place and all those stupid things teenagers think, but since then my love life's been fine. So relax, losing your virginity later doesn't put you at a handicap at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Why didn't you like the guy?
    It was a one night stand and I was very drunk. A guy paid me some attention and I thought he liked me. I didn't actually set out to have sex with him, I just wanted a bit of attention. He ignored me when I said no and in the end I just thought 'what the hell, I'll deal with this tomorrow' and then he left straight afterwards. So embarrassing but you've just got to learn from your mistakes. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.