Crazy hair dye brands. Watch

Fen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Ok, so I want to experiment with my hair a bit(green, blue, orange, the works) but you can't find any good alt hair dye in Romania >.<. So I have to resort to the internet.
I found Manic Panic, but there's no site that ships them here(and if they do they charge 40 quid :eek3: ).

Any other recommendations? I'm looking for strong colors that last a few weeks.
*kate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Directions? Stargazer? But (and this goes for manic panic too), they stain everything they come in touch with including your skin, fabrics, pillow etc. The best I've used is the Fudge paintbox range. Your best bet will be eBay. All of these all semi-permanent and you will only achieve bright results if you have light hair or if you bleach your hair first.
Darrell90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
beeunique.co.uk delivers worldwide quite cheaply. The best dye they have is special effects - lasts about 3 weeks even if you wash your hair every day and the colours are really really bright! Expensive but totally worth it. (I've been using them for a couple of years now - ask me if you have any other questions!)
Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Special Effects is the best hairdye for unusual colours, no contest. As Darrell90 said - get yourself over to Beeunique.co.uk

I use SE on my hair, which is purple (see my profile pic - that's after 5 weeks).
Revd. Mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've tried Stargazer which was rubbish, and Directions, which was fantastic. My green hair lasted months with no touch up, and when it did fade it faded really nicely to a good shade of green, rather than a skanky colour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (51)
26.7%
No (140)
73.3%

Watched Threads