Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I want to experiment with my hair a bit(green, blue, orange, the works) but you can't find any good alt hair dye in Romania >.<. So I have to resort to the internet.
    I found Manic Panic, but there's no site that ships them here(and if they do they charge 40 quid :eek3: ).

Any other recommendations? I'm looking for strong colors that last a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Directions? Stargazer? But (and this goes for manic panic too), they stain everything they come in touch with including your skin, fabrics, pillow etc. The best I've used is the Fudge paintbox range. Your best bet will be eBay. All of these all semi-permanent and you will only achieve bright results if you have light hair or if you bleach your hair first.

ReputationRep:
    beeunique.co.uk delivers worldwide quite cheaply. The best dye they have is special effects - lasts about 3 weeks even if you wash your hair every day and the colours are really really bright! Expensive but totally worth it. (I've been using them for a couple of years now - ask me if you have any other questions!)

ReputationRep:
    Special Effects is the best hairdye for unusual colours, no contest. As Darrell90 said - get yourself over to Beeunique.co.uk

I use SE on my hair, which is purple (see my profile pic - that's after 5 weeks).

ReputationRep:
    I've tried Stargazer which was rubbish, and Directions, which was fantastic. My green hair lasted months with no touch up, and when it did fade it faded really nicely to a good shade of green, rather than a skanky colour.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.