Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi was just passing by and wanted to ask if anyone has applied to middlesex uni, kingston or plymouth? im going over for the 3 interviews in two weeks time x

ReputationRep:
    I have a nursing interview at Plymouth uni tommorow, slightly nervous :/ xx

ReputationRep:
    good luck with the interviews guys

ReputationRep:
    Did the Kingston interview last year, it's quite friendly, they'll do your numerac and english tests on the day along with your interview. The tests are just very basic and should be no trouble to most people.

In the interview try to keep it focused on the basic duties and day-to-day role of a nurse. Don't make my mistake and go too theoretical with it, almost blew it until I managed to scramble back and focus on the basics again lol

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at Kingston last week it was ok as mackers said the tests weren't too challenging they give you a little presentation about the course and the uni and we saw the skills lab, the interveiw was ok I found they didn't really ask the basic questions i.e why do you want to be a nurse. Brush up on the profession i.e common childhood illnesses

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.