The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, moron for going through her stuff/looking for a diary with the intention of reading it, then knocking all her stuff off the table and breaking her iPhone.
Second, why not just confront her about it? Although if you say you found the pregnancy test in her room, she'll also know that you're the one who messed her stuff up and broke her phone. See, that really was a stupid idea.
Or, just go for impact and attempt to break up with her. There could be an Eastenders-esque moment where she screams, "but I'm pregnant!" & in which case, please video it and put it on youtube. :teeth:
Seriously though, you may aswell go for the last option, since things are weird between you both anyway and it might at least cause a confession.
Reply 21
desertwarrior
blah...
including iphone, off the table and then the screen cracked
blah...

Dude, wtf, did you throw a hammer on top of it or something? Those screens are effing hard to smash, dropping it on a non tiled floor (surely not tiles in a bedroom...even then...) would scratch it at worst.
Reply 22
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=23482450

Posted Yesterday...surprised no-one picked up on that.
desertwarrior
i think i wudv realised that she was pregnant.. i see her nearly every week!

What has seeing all the time got to do with it?? You are not your gf for starters and plus there some women do not realise they are pregnant straight away!
GTFO of TSR and go ask your girl what is going on, cos TSR isn't goin to help
desertwarrior
hey guys.. had a rough time with the girlfriend recently.. she has been a bit weird around me recently and I think things are pretty weird around us..... I went round her house to try and apologise, but when I did she wasn't in.

She wasn't in, but her sister was so she let me in and said wait for her in the lounge, and then she went for her driving lesson. I thought I'd go and look in her room and see if she had a diary from which I could interpret her feelings but I don't thinks he has one.

Instead... I found a POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!! I freaked.. and threw all her stuff, including iphone, off the table and then the screen cracked :s-smilie:

Thing is... we haven't had sex in over 2 months, as she's recently done that whole.. sex before marriage (noob) thing. :s-smilie::s-smilie:

has she been cheating on me.. is the baby mine?/

I'm so bad at this relationship i feel bad

HELP TSR... :s-smilie:

1) Totally out of order to want to look in her non-existant diary of truth. What happened to discussing problems with boyfriends/girlfriends with trust and honesty!?
2) I would only assume the pregnancy test would have faded, having never done one personally, I learnt from Hollyoaks that it fades after a few hours. Yes, I watch Hollyoaks. Yes, I'm a student.
3) Well done for breaking her i-phone, doofus. That's pretty much broken for good and she'll have to buy a new one, unless you're a chivalrous brute and buy her a new one?
4) Sex before marriage isn't a "n00b" thing to do and you should respect that if you love her. I wish I had the willpower for that but I simply don't.
5) I really hope I don't see you on Jeremy Kyle in a few weeks time but unless you're not an elaborate troll, that's where this story is heading. If your girlfriend is far more sensible than you, the pregnancy test wasn't hers and you buy her a new i-phone, I'm sorry to say you have ALOT of work to do to repair this!

Good Luck!
Thatcher

I had noticed. The sad existence of a troll, my friend.
Why is she keeping a positive pregnancy test somewhere you'd look for her diary?

Also I swear I read that you can't accurately read the result on a pregnancy test a certain amount of time after you've used it... so unless she literally took it 2 minutes before that you can't really know.
Reply 27
Original post by Girl&#9829
1) Totally out of order to want to look in her non-existant diary of truth. What happened to discussing problems with boyfriends/girlfriends with trust and honesty!?
2) I would only assume the pregnancy test would have faded, having never done one personally, I learnt from Hollyoaks that it fades after a few hours. Yes, I watch Hollyoaks. Yes, I'm a student.
3) Well done for breaking her i-phone, doofus. That's pretty much broken for good and she'll have to buy a new one, unless you're a chivalrous brute and buy her a new one?
4) Sex before marriage isn't a "n00b" thing to do and you should respect that if you love her. I wish I had the willpower for that but I simply don't.
5) I really hope I don't see you on Jeremy Kyle in a few weeks time but unless you're not an elaborate troll, that's where this story is heading. If your girlfriend is far more sensible than you, the pregnancy test wasn't hers and you buy her a new i-phone, I'm sorry to say you have ALOT of work to do to repair this!

Good Luck!

she might think it was burglars.......
also... she may have done the pregnancy test a few hours before :s-smilie:
basically.. she's a liar and i think i am gonna dump her
desertwarrior
she might think it was burglars.......
also... she may have done the pregnancy test a few hours before :s-smilie:
basically.. she's a liar and i think i am gonna dump her

Go for it.

If she honestly believes it was burglars who broke into her house, despite her Sister letting you in, not to mention them not stealing anything and no forced entry, she's as naive and irresponsible as you for spamming forums with your mindless chatter.

Some people have genuine issues and problems, stop wasting time and find a hobby, preferably one that doesn't involve trolling websites.
Reply 29
Thatcher

Hahahahaha! Clever trever :O
Reply 30
Original post by Girl&#9829
I had noticed. The sad existence of a troll, my friend.

the username has changed... im sure it was something a_jay blah blah... and yes there were a few different threads by this guy yest that were a load of ****
hontoir
the username has changed... im sure it was something a_jay blah blah... and yes there were a few different threads by this guy yest that were a load of ****

Why do they bother? I will honestly never understand the life of a troll. Do they just sit at their PC's thinking up elaborate stories? Are their lives really that dull and uninteresting that they have to invent dramatic scenarios to play out online? I'd be worried if I knew someone who liked to partake in trolling activities, but then I guess I probably wouldn't know a troll because they lurk alone, in dark caves.
Go on Jeremy Kyle.
Reply 33
For a moment there I thought that the OP will end in

"any of you knows how to fix iPhone screen? Please help!!"
mohamed aden
i think you should throw in the towel, and confess your sins (of breaking the i-phone) and her sins at the altar, and just be honest

This, you really have no choice. She obviously knows it was you who threw her crap and cracked her phone and if you don't explain why you'll look like an even bigger *******. I suggest you only mention the pregnancy test though because going through her diary is just about the stupidest thing you could have done
Reply 35
Moa
For a moment there I thought that the OP will end in

"any of you knows how to fix iPhone screen? Please help!!"

This would have been just perfect.

Latest

Trending

Trending