Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As in when your 16 , you have provisional license national insurance and so on , but when you turn 18 what should every teen have? i know im gonna get some funny remakes and stuff but on a serious note wat should we have

ReputationRep:
    As in forms of Identification? Nothing different than what you have when your 16 :dontknow: The only new thing I have identification wise is a provisional to a full license.

ReputationRep:
    yeeh i presumed that aswell , but i thought there would be more things we are free to except 18 year old movies

ReputationRep:
    funny remakes of what?

ReputationRep:
    By the time you're 18, you should have learnt to stop going through the motions.

ReputationRep:
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious123)
    As in when your 16 , you have provisional license national insurance and so on , but when you turn 18 what should every teen have? i know im gonna get some funny remakes and stuff but on a serious note wat should we have
    The ability to construct sentences correctly.

ReputationRep:
    Well hopefully by the time you're 18 you should be working towards a full license?

I don't know what else you're hoping for? You can register to vote, that's your duty, you're not always going to be sent something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKC)
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
    Exactly. This guy knows what he's about. I think.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.