The Student Room Group
Reply 1
As in forms of Identification? Nothing different than what you have when your 16 :dontknow: The only new thing I have identification wise is a provisional to a full license.
Reply 2
yeeh i presumed that aswell , but i thought there would be more things we are free to except 18 year old movies
Reply 3
funny remakes of what?
Reply 4
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Notorious123
As in when your 16 , you have provisional license national insurance and so on , but when you turn 18 what should every teen have? i know im gonna get some funny remakes and stuff but on a serious note wat should we have :biggrin:

The ability to construct sentences correctly.
Well hopefully by the time you're 18 you should be working towards a full license?

I don't know what else you're hoping for? You can register to vote, that's your duty, you're not always going to be sent something.
Reply 7
TKC
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Exactly. This guy knows what he's about. I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending