Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2010 DENTISTRY Applications Interviews and offers CHAT thread!!! MK II watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyways I shall depart this thread, as some of the locals seem to be antagonised!

All the best with the applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Just a bit cold, it was so cold once my mirror stuck to a patient's cheek!

True story!
    :rolleyes:

sure it did...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrixxyBelle)
    I noticed that someone has an interview at Liverpool on the 8th March ( in the stalking thread) so they won't be giving out offers/rejections till after that I presume???
    really? so we are expecting the end of march then?:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    really? so we are expecting the end of march then?:o:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woozeybear)
    :cry2:
    that would be so late as well. looking at last years thread, they gave out decisions then, but gave extra interviews to fill the places towards the end of march. but we shud definatly hear by march. i really want to double check. i tried phoning liverpool on the weekend, but they just dont respond, nobody answers the phone:mad:

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't heard from QMUL, does that mean it's a rejection? I think the cut off will be around 630-635.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    that would be so late as well. looking at last years thread, they gave out decisions then, but gave extra interviews to fill the places towards the end of march. but we shud definatly hear by march. i really want to double check. i tried phoning liverpool on the weekend, but they just dont respond, nobody answers the phone:mad:
    Silly billys!!! Lol, pick us Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Silly billys!!! Lol, pick us Liverpool
    they have become a bit quiet now. i can just imagine myself there:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    they have become a bit quiet now. i can just imagine myself there:rolleyes:
    Lol :p: I don't want to otherwise I'd get my hopes upppp

ReputationRep:
    Lol :p: I don't want to otherwise I'd get my hopes upppp
    yeh, lol bit , i just want to know when in march, the start, the middle the end:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    yeh, lol bit , i just want to know when in march, the start, the middle the end:woo:
    My guess iiiiissssssss 11th
    Your guess?

ReputationRep:
    My guess iiiiissssssss 11th
    Your guess?
    hmm, either the 17th march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    hmm, either the 17th march
    I was gonna say thaaaat but then changed my mind...st Patricks day must bring us luckkkk!

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say thaaaat but then changed my mind...st Patricks day must bring us luckkkk!
    good thinking lol, but it just feels like a 15/16/17/18 day i think countdown continues.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    good thinking lol, but it just feels like a 15/16/17/18 day i think countdown continues.....
    :cry: taking foreeeeeverrr lol
    Hi Liverpool if you're reading this - take all the time you guys need

ReputationRep:
    :cry: taking foreeeeeverrr lol
    Hi Liverpool if you're reading this - take all the time you guys need
    they probaly need a month to look over all the candidates they have interviewed. then a luck 75% will get offers. ( lets hope they include me and u) kings college are taking soo long. most unis must have gone through 3/4 of their applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    they probaly need a month to look over all the candidates they have interviewed. then a luck 75% will get offers. ( lets hope they include me and u) kings college are taking soo long. most unis must have gone through 3/4 of their applications
    How many have kings gone through?
    And I reckon they just rank the candidates as they go through the interviews..at least they should!!!

ReputationRep:
    How many have kings gone through?
    And I reckon they just rank the candidates as they go through the interviews..at least they should!!!
    kings actually do take ages. sometimes they reject u on the last date which is may 31st. but i think they going inorder of ukcat cos people who have had interviews have had like 700,690,680 ukcat. slowy its going down lol any news from newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    kings actually do take ages. sometimes they reject u on the last date which is may 31st. but i think they going inorder of ukcat cos people who have had interviews have had like 700,690,680 ukcat. slowy its going down lol any news from newcastle?
    That's cruel to make you wait so long!! And maybe they are..what's your ukcat? And nope haven't heard yet lol (but i'm very grateful for the ones that i have haaad )

ReputationRep:
    That's cruel to make you wait so long!! And maybe they are..what's your ukcat? And nope haven't heard yet lol (but i'm very grateful for the ones that i have haaad )
    620, its not great but atleast its over 600. whats urs? its such a pointless test.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.