Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2010 DENTISTRY Applications Interviews and offers CHAT thread!!! MK II Watch

ReputationRep:
    Aww no wayy, the non dental students beat us to the 10000th mark :mad: , ahh well - maybe we can hope for 20000 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    620, its not great but atleast its over 600. whats urs? its such a pointless test.
    Mine was 650 and it is def pointless i'm sure it's possible to practice it loads and do well..don't really get why you need it - just wastes £60-£75

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qazwsx123)
    Aww no wayy, the non dental students beat us to the 10000th mark :mad: , ahh well - maybe we can hope for 20000 :p:
    Apparently they delete the thread when it reaches 10k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woozeybear)
    Mine was 650 and it is def pointless i'm sure it's possible to practice it loads and do well..don't really get why you need it - just wastes £60-£75
    yeh i know , oh well if u have a great personal statememnt they would oeverlook it but the most posts people have done on the chat thread is like 65000 lol

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they delete the thread when it reaches 10k
    We're in the chat section so they might not be bothered. They allow us to spam here, soo :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polkmn)
    We're in the chat section so they might not be bothered. They allow us to spam here, soo :dontknow:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm ok then i'm blaming you if it gets deleted your exams finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    yeh i know , oh well if u have a great personal statememnt they would oeverlook it but the most posts people have done on the chat thread is like 65000 lol
    Erg I hated writing my personal statement! And hmm hopefully it'll get to 100k then lol

ReputationRep:
    Who repped meeee?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Erg I hated writing my personal statement! And hmm hopefully it'll get to 100k then lol
    lol 100k is optimistic, we will have to spend the summer holdays posting 100s of posts lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    lol 100k is optimistic, we will have to spend the summer holdays posting 100s of posts lol.
    Shush you :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm ok then i'm blaming you if it gets deleted your exams finished?
    :yep: How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    Lol, if i get an offer i will do it, seriously :yep:
    just give me one offer!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polkmn)
    :yep: How about you?
    Yaaaaaay!!!
    And me too need to retake most of them tho..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qazwsx123)
    Lol, if i get an offer i will do it, seriously :yep:
    just give me one offer!!!!!!!!!!!
    inshallah. one offer is all we need:yep:

ReputationRep:
    why on earth are there weird non dental applicants on here? lol, kinda funny and annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles!)
    why on earth are there weird non dental applicants on here? lol, kinda funny and annoying!
    heard any news from unis yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    inshallah. one offer is all we need:yep:
    yeh, i hope everyone on tsr gets one

ReputationRep:
    What kind of percentage of total dental applicants in the country do you think we represent? We could scale up our figures and work out how many interviews certain unis had given out, ie Kings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushaboom)
    What kind of percentage of total dental applicants in the country do you think we represent? We could scale up our figures and work out how many interviews certain unis had given out, ie Kings!
    lol theres hardly any of us on here...if you consider that leeds got over 1400 applications, and obv not everyone applies to leeds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushaboom)
    i havent heard a peep out of kings. they are so secretive about the admissions process

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.