Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2010 DENTISTRY Applications Interviews and offers CHAT thread!!! MK II Watch

ReputationRep:
    yes singhyd i did the chemistry olympiad earlier today did you?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amohamed146)
    yes singhyd i did the chemistry olympiad earlier today did you?!?!?!?!
    im doing it feb 12

ReputationRep:
    yaaaay!!!!!! those freaks that were randomly posting were really starting to annoy me lol,
    I cant quote you guys but yeah lol Hassi we have the same UKcat i have to say Deja Vu i swear weve had this convo before lol.
    oh and jj (sorry i cant find those hash marks on the keyboard to fully complete your name )

Ive applied to Manchester, Queens, Liverpool, Dundee

xox
    No post today either!
    UNIT 5 here we come!

ReputationRep:
    How come some people only sat 10 GCSEs and some sat 12/13, im confused, is there like a limit at different schools as to how many you can sit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles!)
    yaaaay!!!!!! those freaks that were randomly posting were really starting to annoy me lol,
    I cant quote you guys but yeah lol Hassi we have the same UKcat i have to say Deja Vu i swear weve had this convo before lol.
    oh and jj (sorry i cant find those hash marks on the keyboard to fully complete your name )

Ive applied to Manchester, Queens, Liverpool, Dundee

xox
    No post today either!
    UNIT 5 here we come!
    yeh deja vu, but you should hear soon, because liverpool are still giving out interviews uptil march. unit 5

ReputationRep:
    oooh new thread

anyone know what they're going to wear to leeds interview? the whole dress code thing has confused me a little

ReputationRep:
    How come some people only sat 10 GCSEs and some sat 12/13, im confused, is there like a limit at different schools as to how many you can sit?
    there isnt a limit. it depends because some people do them early in year 10/11 otherwise schools may force their pupils to do subjects like critical thinking, religous studies at gcse etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysticaldreams)
    oooh new thread

anyone know what they're going to wear to leeds interview? the whole dress code thing has confused me a little
    lol read the thing properly, the dress code is what they expect of their dental students, it's not for the interview

ReputationRep:
    Just depends what school you go to I think, some schools make you do extra GCSE's and some people choose to do extra ones in their own time

ReputationRep:
    Think it depends on school timetables and what the average student at that school does.. I sat 11 subjects as they were the max we could do - all my subjects were full course tho except r.e. cos I got entered for full instead of short course - they wouldn't let us take triple science so had to take additional which sucked

ReputationRep:
    oooh new thread

The dress code they gave us was for dental students, but I'll prob just wear what I usually do minus some jewellery lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polkmn)
    lol read the thing properly, the dress code is what they expect of their dental students, it's not for the interview
    oh no i know that, but people on here were saying we have to wear that stuff for interview as well? you reckon not?

ReputationRep:
    guys focus, lets not get moved back to chat, remember dentistry related lol!

ReputationRep:
    oh no i know that, but people on here were saying we have to wear that stuff for interview as well? you reckon not?
    no, someone rang them up and said it's not for interviews, just wear what you'd normally wear for an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    guys focus, lets not get moved back to chat, remember dentistry related lol!
    It's to do with interviews isn't it? Unless your talking about me then sorryyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woozeybear)
    It's to do with interviews isn't it? Unless your talking about me then sorryyy
    no its not u lol, just cos the mods are so picky if we go off topic, have you noticed last time there were 3 mods now there are 8 in the dental section after we got moved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    no its not u lol, just cos the mods are so picky if we go off topic, have you noticed last time there were 3 mods now there are 8 in the dental section after we got moved
    Fair enough and that's a lot of ppl!! They must not want to leave us :p: lol

when was your Liverpool interview btw? March is taking it's time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassi)
    wow well done. what are ur stats?
    i got 5A* at gcse, 4A at AS, 662 ukcat. where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woozeybear)
    Fair enough and that's a lot of ppl!! They must not want to leave us :p: lol

when was your Liverpool interview btw? March is taking it's time
    25th november which was a long time ago!, when was urs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by @mmaad)
    i got 5A* at gcse, 4A at AS, 662 ukcat. where have you applied?
    well good luck with ru interview. i applied to manchester, liverpool, birmingham, and kings.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.